• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

This is why we do it

aksavanaman

Work In Progress...
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
little-kid-crying-dad-funeral-soldier.jpg

I know it's not November 11th, but I feel like every American should remember why they have the freedoms they do. Servicemen and women, including our LEO's, don't do their jobs for the money. The don't do it for the politicians or their government.

They do it for their brothers/sisters in arms. They do it for their neighbors and their friends. They do it for their mothers and their fathers. They do it for their loving, patient and understanding spouses. They do it for their children; their sons that want to be like them, their daughters who admire them.

Remember when your fighting your battles, that you're fighting for the children who's mothers and fathers can no longer fight for them. No matter what race, what religion or demographic... we owe it to our fallen to uphold what they shed their blood for.

Chris H.

+1 for that. Well said sir.....well said.

Thanks guys, I've done many funeral honors for vets in my time, and while they're always a moving and humbling event, it's not until I see folded flags handed to kids that I get teary.

aksavanaman said:
little-kid-crying-dad-funeral-soldier.jpg

they .... don't do their jobs for the money. The don't do it for the politicians or their government.

They do it for their brothers/sisters in arms. They do it for their neighbors and their friends. They do it for their mothers and their fathers. They do it for their loving, patient and understanding spouses. They do it for their children; their sons that want to be like them, their daughters who admire them.

Chris H.

Thank you for that, Chris.

Back