• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Tom Brown Tracker

SGT. LB

Anyone have any experience with the Tom Brown Tracker? Looks like a bad a** knife but not sure if its hollywood, or if it's the real deal.

Its def the real deal but dang!!! DANG! A $300 knife!!!

They look sweet man, they do indeed, but no way I could spend that kinda cheese on a knife.

Ohhh.. Puh-leeeeeze

Our Story
MISSION CRITICAL EXTREME ASSIGNMENTS
100 Years of Spec OPS "Know-How"
...when gear, effort and training will make the difference
...we provide the GEAR for those who don’t have time to FEAR...

Our Knives are TOOLS designed, and built, using the extensive knowledge and REAL LIFE experiences of 12 Operators with backgrounds in the Military, Law Enforcement, Outdoor Professions, and the Martial Arts. Our Team is comprised of individuals from:

Seal Team 3, Command Master Chief
Special Forces A-Team
Phoenix SWAT
Marine Force Recon
SG-FIVE Chief Instructor
Rhodesian Selous Scouts
Special OPS Groups
Tacoma - Street Defense Instructor
Airborne Rangers
Martial Arts Instructors
Mountain States Tactical Officers
Outdoor Educators
...All TOPS fixed blades are designed and handcrafted at TOPS’ own facility in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, USA.

TOPS ADVANCED TACTICAL KNIVES are the fine result of this synergism.
Over the last couple of years our TOPS KNIVES have been requested and deployed in many "Hot Spots" of the world. Numerous individuals who are currently active FIELD OPERATORS are using our knives and have been reporting top performance and reliability from their TOPS KNIVES.

...Special Ops Trusts TOPS ...cause THEY’RE HARD TO THE CORE

I could just puke right about now. Matter of fact, I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth......

They have some smaller sizes that are more affordable, and I've found some on ebay for fairly cheap. I'm not a big knife guy, I currently only own one survival knife, an M9 bayonet by Ontario. I just stumbled across the Tracker while playing online and really liked it, but i agree the price is steep. Any time i have to choose between the cost of a new knife or a new gun, the gun will win every time. Maybe the price will drop eventually, cause it looks pretty tough.

Back