• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Top of the evening from ND.

Evening all,

Was hoofing around on AR15.com looking through scatter gun pictures. I have recently owned two over/under scatterguns from Stoeger, first the Condor and second the Condor Competition as I got into trap/skeet pretty serious and didn't have the money for upper class trap guns. Some reason never liked Mossberg, hated them, would go to Remington before Mossberg but fell in love with the Mossberg 930 JM Pro Series Tactical Class 24'' and the rest is history. EXTREMELY happy with my scattergun. Anyways I am happy to be apart of the community and look forward to talking!

Welcome to the club from NY and congrats on your Mossy. You get a chance post a pic or two.

Welcome aboard. Glad to see you finally came to your senses. :D

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we can't wait to see some pics of your JM Pro. I have the 24" JM Pro myself and it's been a joy to shoot. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

TJ Johnson, Forks is where I've been for the last five years. Hoping to finish up here and maybe see what the future will bring me. Thanks for the welcome everyone! I attempted to post my JM already today but the photos were too big in file size, what is the usual size they would be?

Not sure what the max file size is set to here, but I post photos 1024 pixels wide or smaller.

You can resize them on your computer or upload them to image hosting sites like photobucket.com, etc. The hosting sites will have different size options to choose from...

Welcome from MI!!

You'll notice a definite difference here from arfcom. We aim to actually help and make you feel at home rather than to belittle you into submission. ;-D

Doc, I stayed and worked in the Forks back in early 80's.
I was a contractor's rep for local (SC) rail maintenance firm doing business with Burlington Northern.
Good times and GREAT people!!!!!! :cool:

Doc, I stayed and worked in the Forks back in early 80's.
I was a contractor's rep for local (SC) rail maintenance firm doing business with Burlington Northern.
Good times and GREAT people!!!!!! :cool:
I've heard lots about working for the rails up here. A great friend of mine is a BNSF Loco Engineer and he loves every moment of it.

Was in the area long enough to make "probie"( probation you sick butts!) with a local club that went be the name of "Hog Fu*kers"
Good Bros,good times and hellacious women!

Howdy and welcome to the club. :D
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions. We hope you enjoy it here with our laid back, relaxed approach at Mossberg Owners.
And remember....
We're here to help, not hinder. ;)

ripjack13
smiley-greet013.gif

Back