• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

"Top Shot" (SEASON #3 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Top Shot" Thread

Riiight...i mean explode..lol

BOOM...HEADSHOT

SKULLHEADSHOT.jpg

ripjack13 said:
Can you just imagine the sheer terror of those guys by seeing your "comrades" just drop in front of you? And not know where the hell it came from, and not hearing a shot? Oh man..that's just an awesome fear factor.

If it's done right, your "comrade" drops behind you and you don't even notice or hear the sound of the shot in time to react before the next one hits its mark. :twisted:

EPISODE #10

Odd Man Out

Premier Date: 10/11/2011

==================================================================

Competition speeds up when marksmen fire one of the fastest shooting handguns on the market. The vote at the nomination range provokes a drastic reaction from one of the shooters and a shocking turn of events leaves competitors stunned.

The first Challenge involves one shooter at a time firing at targets that randomly appear behind 12 4-inch holes in an 8-foot-diameter board wheel target at 35 feet. Each shooter gets 10 sets of random targets, 10 seconds per set. The three highest numbers of hits are safe from elimination; ties are broken by fewer rounds fired.

=================================================================

Jake resigned from the competition after being nominated. As the last individual shooter eliminated before him, Mike returned to compete alongside Phil in the elimination challenge

The nomination picks for the Elimination challenge are Phil & Mike

=================================================================

The Elimination event involves the shooters using a kneeling position and a bipod, shooters fire at separate sets of 20 suspended light bulb targets set 75-100 yards away in a zigzag pattern. Each is given 2 pre-loaded 10-round magazines and must work from closest to farthest away. First to hit all of his own targets wins.

LOSER: Phil

TONIGHTS WEAPONS

SVI Infinity Site Tracker ( race gun )

SVISIGNATURE-1.jpg

Sako TRG rifle

Sako_TRG-42.jpg

===================================================================

OK...the biggest new I guess is that ex-Navy Seal Jake walked out after being nominated once again for elimination...which brought back Mike, who eventually won and is back in the race.

Phil has now been eliminated...and all things considered was probably the weakest shooter out of those left anyway...always managing to squeak out a win.

The weapons used tonight were great...the SVI Infinity Sight Tracker in .40 caliber and the Sako TRG rifle in .338 Lapua.

What's everyone thoughts on tonights episode... !?

oh man...i'll wait till you post up the results before i say anything....

wow, didnt know the seals had quit in them. I bet they are proud Jake went around squaking seal this, seal that then up and quit...he coaches football too and I bet his players are proud,... cool Mike got back in......loved the sako

oli700 said:
wow, didnt know the seals had quit in them. I bet they are proud Jake went around squaking seal this, seal that then up and quit...he coaches football too and I bet his players are proud,... cool Mike got back in......loved the sako

x2!!! You just summed up my thoughts on Jake! Walk away man, just walk away... Again, I expect more from a person and teach my own children better than that. I teach never to give up on what they set to doin. See through what you start.

I really liked the firearms last night! Challenges both were cool, and good to see Mike come back!

So long Jake.

goes to show ya that you never really know a man till his cards are down...big talk, perfect for the net know it all operator. Probably a mechanic in the Army, hasnt even seen the ocean

Well i guess ya'll seen it then. ok...

I am pissed that Jake quit. I wanted him to get knocked out fair n square. I cannot stand a quitter. That is just POOR sportsmanship. How many people tried out for a spot on that show? and he's just going to piss away that chance. Fine. I really hope when he gets home the people that are around him , make his life crappy.

I thought for sure when Colby walked in the room last week on the preview, he was telling the guys that Jake complained and to back off picking on him. Well, at least that's what my head wanted to hear. Oh well.

It is great that mike Mike came back to replace "Fake" (lol ...i kill myself). I think Mike's ok...but I was actually rooting for the kid. oh well. At least there is no more hostility factor now( read: smash my tv when i see jake or hear him whine and bitch). The rest of the guys all get along and make for a civil competition now.

Should we cast our lots now to say who will be the winner?

Yeah, Jake's SEAL story is fishy ... and it isn't because he's spent so much time as a "Frogman". If you can't hack Top Shot, I can't believe you can make it through BUD/S. Somehow, "Ready to Lead, Ready to Follow, Never Quit" became "Ready to blame, Ready to whine, Ready to quit". :roll:

Fun to see Big Mike come back in. Sorry to see Phil go. I really liked his attitude and performance throughout the show.

Dustin was amazing in the individual competition. That kid is so smart. No one else thought to reload while the target was changing. What a machine!

Edit: I guess my money's on Dustin, rip.

I cant vore because I am still rooting for two Dustiin and Gary

Mudinyeri said:
. Somehow, "Ready to Lead, Ready to Follow, Never Quit" became "Ready to blame, Ready to whine, Ready to quit". :roll:

:lol: ....I wish Big Mike would have B Slapped his ass when he had the chance......oh well he took the high road and thats good too

My moneys on Dustin as well....

uh oh..looks like we have a 3 to 1 favorite so far...

Toby, Youre right about Dustin, I saw that in him it may have been the first or second show with the full size Glocks I think? Do you remember his reloading then? Dang, hes like the Bruce Lee of reloading, the hands move too fast to see clearly!

So, I'm goin Dustin. I like Gary too, but I'm goin with Dustin!!!

I think Dustin is a rock solid human. However, I think Gary is every bit as solid as a person, and you know, a good experienced one generally beats a good young one. Dustin may be a better "natural shot".

I have to say that I am rooting for Dustin, plus he is a TEXAS BOY!!!!!!
He is just have a blast out there which reduces a lot of the presure that the other guys are feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back