• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

venting....

tcochr

I'm sooo incredibly irritated!

I purchased my 590 "american" cruiser last thursday and paid for it friday morning off gunbroker. I live in AZ and purchased from a GS in OH.

I located an FFL that would handle the transfer for me, locally. I call them up and they email their FFL certificate to the GS I bought the gun from in OH.

I get notification friday afternoon that my gun has shipped and here is the tracking number. I'm like sweeet everything is goin' smoothly!! I wake up saturday morning and track my shipment...it says dispatched to sorting center, or something. It said scheduled delivery for 8/26, monday. They shipped it 2day priority. I was totally stoked!! Until........

I wake up monday mornin (today)!!! Track my shipment and it says shipment arrived at local post office, Keller, TX. I'm like wtf!!!

I immediately make phone call after phone call. Long story short, basically if it isnt lost, I have to wait 3 days for it to get back to the sender. Then another few days for it to get shipped to my LGS for the FFL transfer....grrrrrrrrr!!!! I did purchase insurance on it. But, I dont want to have to use that. I WANT THAT GUN!!!!!!

Sooooo pissed!!

Pray for me

,,,,,,that sucks. lets hope they get it straightened out and the gun to you.

sucks! Sorry man. Had something like that happen to me with some gear. Frustrating to say the least.

Yep, waiting sucks. I hate when something is basically in town but didn't arrive to the sort center until sometime late on a friday and it will just sit over the weekend. Its tough knowing its less than 50 miles from you in a warehouse somewhere but it won't move again any closer until Mon morning. Hope they get you squared away ASAP.

My wife likes a certain coffee we get thru the mail. Would come like clock work thru UPS. Then they decided to use a UPS/USPS combination shipping...so instead of getting the next order just as we ran out, it would arrive 7-10 days later. We tracked the packages...they would arrive at UPS in town then be turned over to USPS in Cincinnati. So it was sorted 3 times after it arrived and prior to being delivered. It took as long to go the final 25 miles as it did to go from the initial warehouse to Cincy. I threatened to stop deliveries so they put us back on straight UPS..

Damn it!!! I cant catch a mother freakin break!!!

Went to my LGS to bring my shotty home. Filled out the paperwork and it comes back as "delayed"...pisses me off!!! Now I have to wait til next tuesday. Some one doesnt want me to have this flockin shotgun....grrrrrr!!!

By the way, I did open the box, held it and racked the pump a few times. She is a beaut!! ! Love it. It was totally brand new and a total mess with oil and dirt. It really needs a cleanin.

Back