• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Voter fraud filed with AG concerning KY Democratic Primary

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
http://www.inquisitr.com/3107235/ca...d-of-bernie-sanders-pike-county-votes-erased/

I suggest that you click on the link above. It has far more information than I am pasting below and also video. These are just some exerpts:
---------------------------------

The 2016 presidential election has already been filled with election board scandals, controversy, and votes being lost all over the place.

card readers malfunctioned and votes were fully erased from Pike County, Kentucky. This ended up pushing Hillary Clinton ahead of Bernie Sanders and angering a lot of voters.

Apparently, it wasn’t just Pike County that was reporting some problems in Kentucky as a number of others were having issues. Early in the night, at least five Kentucky counties had some kind of technical problem and it caused issues with vote counts.
  • Pike County – Election official
  • Floyd County – Special or absentee ballot/One electioneering within 100 feet of polls
  • Rowan County – Election official and procedural question
  • Boyd County – Voting machine
  • Johnson County – Procedural question
No one really thought that Hillary Clinton had a chance in Kentucky due to her long-standing issues with the coal industry. Many in Kentucky have personally and publicly spoken out against her being voted in as the Democratic nominee and vowed to vote against her.

WSAZ is now reporting that there are actually 31 Kentucky counties reporting election fraud from Tuesday’s primary. More than 76 reports of election fraud have been received from the 31 counties in the Kentucky Attorney General’s hotline.

Does this come as any surprise? The very first dem caucus this year has count issues.

The dems as desperate, they never expected Bernie to make a legitimate run.

Every democrat that I know, voted for Bernie, just to give the finger to Hillary and to make it easier for trump to beat her.

Especially after these comments a while back.

So with all those meds, is the guy a fake or is he speaking from the heart?

In vino veritas....

Sodium pentathol too.

I don't support Bernie or his communist ideas, but if I had to choose between him and clinton, I'd pick Bernie.

I drive past Fresno State University everyday and today Bill Clinton spoke there in support of his wife.

Basically he's in the support of massive diversity, and had nothing to say at all about bailouts voter fraud Monica Lewinsky or the malfeasance of the past.

The future is his message. If you're not all about the future, you're going to end up like them damn coal miners in Kentucky.

mu+h3rfvckr just choked off the air hose another notch guys.

Solar panels are his baby.

I can't Bob!

I registered as a Libertarian in 1976 & after 40 years I can't change that.

BUT, this is the first time in 40 years that I won't be voting for the Libertarian candidate for POTUS.

That bothers me more than any angst over voting for a rude loud-mouth city boy like Trump.

But Thank God he comes from the contracting business rather than law school or sociology.

Contractors are all about money. They don't have complex psychologies. That keeps their agendas within scrutiny most times.

IMO Trump won't be clean, but we won't be wondering what he's up to all the time.

I can't Bob!

BUT, this is the first time in 40 years that I won't be voting for the Libertarian candidate for POTUS.

same here but not as long as you. I had my wife sign my name on a mail in ballot because I was on a fire.

The county caught it and said, come in and resign your name and if its changed we will accept .......I couldn't make it off the fire so I became un registered.

When I got back I needed to redo everything. I really am so disgusted with the system I took a big long exam to find where my beliefs really lay.......most part Libertarian apparently.

I actually like the top candidate but one thing.....he wants to cut military quite a bit, .......I cant have that so not 100% lib, more like 80%lib 20%rep

I'm registered as a no party affiliate. If you've seen the republicans in NY you'd know why. Can't vote in primaries but the local pieces of crap don't have my views anyway. I lean more constitutional conservative.

I don't have a huge problem with cutting crap from the military budget.

Like military support to "allies" who send us sleeper terrorists.
Like putting soldiers on the ground in a PC gesture rather than a justified war.
Like sending our guys to help places we should be bombing.

Hell, I've been away from it so long, I can't imagine how fast the Pentagon can waste money nowadays.

But they are the traditional champs at it.

cutting crap is need ..... 41% is not acceptable IMO, do that and we get our ass kicked, allies would probably turn on us , but sometimes there is so much propaganda surrounding politicians its hard to tell what they really believe and what is propaganda

I can respect your position although Gary Johnson is a hell of a lot better than "the big 3" candidates currently in the news. I was somewhat joking about voting for the "bern"--it would mainly be a spoiler move. :cool:

Although not currently registered as one, I consider myself a libertarian with an exception that I believe the US should continue to be involved in military conflicts outside our borders but I agree with Trump that we should get paid for our soldiers' blood, sweat, tears and casualties. The worlds largest mercenary force, if you will... No more Mr. and Mrs. Nice Guy.

The problem with LP candidates is that some of them are "out there". Several years back there was a guy running for local state rep in my district and he came off as definite moonbat! During a debate with the R and D candidates, his wacked-ness became obvious. It just isn't only about legalizing pot! :rolleyes: As a candidate, Gary Johnson seems reasonable and has some cred. If you weren't going to spoil or vote R, I would vote for him. He is polling 10%+ in some places. Still not enough to win the general election but respectable, nonetheless.

I use the NRA's Rating System to help pick my candidates. Fortunately, most of my State and Federal reps are A or A+ rated.

To those others reading this: Are YOU a libertarian? Take this QUIZ and find out. Go to www.lp.org for more info.

Well you have your Hardline Libertarians and you have your more moderate Libertarians and then you've got your Progressive pot smoking Libertarians.

I don't believe in Wars of aggression, but I would go to war to help an ally who was under attack by evil.

UNFORTUNATELY some of our allies are pretty evil...

I believe that widespread idiocy gives us moonbats like Trump and your local hippy candidate, so you just bite your tongue do the best you can under the circumstances.

I don't believe in Wars of aggression, but I would go to war to help an ally who was under attack by evil.
I guess I'm old enuff to live in the past, but you know, it only took from the end of 1941 to the end of '45 to kick Axis butt once we got in. I can't believe that there is not some coalition that could kick Iran/ISIS hard.

Shigemitsu-signs-surrender.jpg

These proceedings are closed.

This is the kind of stuff that makes me go radical.

I think we need to raise the voting age to 25 & require a fingerprint background check for every voter. Not a card. To vote you get scanned.

If you're on the lamb and you show up to vote. Boom! Off to jail, and no voting for jailbirds either.

Deadbeat dads? One quick fingerprint, and boom! Off to the county work farm. No vote.

Unpaid taxes? unpaid fines? unpaid liens? No voting until you get square.

Not a citizen? No vote for you, and your visa better be valid or its off to the docks.

In otherwords, voting need to be protected to the full capability of the law.

Voter fraud needs to be punished by revocation of citizenship. We pay the Chinese to build a prison and we send you there. For good. You never get to come back. You can work for the Chinese making plastic shoes for $2 a day.

Conspiring to rig a public voting machine or hack the vote? Off to Chunking!

Back