• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Walmart Strikers Prepare For Black Friday Protests Across Co

Re: Walmart Strikers Prepare For Black Friday Protests Acros

a real joke,,,,,if you dont like the rules of the company,,,,,,dont take the job......boo hoo

If those employees "walk out" in front of a crowd of people who've been waiting in line for hours to save on Black Friday deals, retaliation by their employer will be the LEAST of their concern. They'll be lucky to make it out of the parking lot before all the pissed of shoppers tear them apart...

my wife ,son and granddaughters are out now doing their mid night shopping. glad they are not going to walmart.(i told my wife i need ammo if its on sale ) lol

I stopped at WallMart tonight after the hoardes were gone. It was no busier than any other friday night. I did pick up 2 bricks of 22LR ammo. No sale or anything, I just needed it. The ammo was picked pretty clean but then again the PA's rifle deer season starts monday. Here's a pic from out local mall:

485027_448068288589128_798879641_n.jpg

That was in the parking lot...it mush have been hand to hand combat inside!

It doesn't sound like the strike hurt WalMart. They announced recor black friday sales.

Back