• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

want usable adjustable sights, thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this old mossberg. Receiver isnt drilled/tapped.

Im just seeing if anyone has any slick ideas on how to add an adjustable front/rear sight, on the cheap.

Just looking for a low buck project.

Honestly, I could do without the rear sight. I just know when I do, aim to fire, if I put the top of the receiver on the bead, it shoots way high. Have to line the receiver over the bead. I know they make clip on front sights that cover the bead, I just dont have enough experience to know which would raise the bead the least. If you can visualize, if a bead sat on the existing front bead, that would be perfect. But not sure which clip on would do just that, and not raise the bead too high? Am I making any sense here? :D

I don't know if it will work for you but ATI has their brand new heat shield with ghost ring sights on it. Looks pretty slick! might be just what you are looking for. Looks like you might have to do some searching for a place that has them in stock.
http://www.atigunstocks.com/accessories-and-parts/476-standard-halo-heatshield.html

476-2761-thickbox.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back