• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Weapon and ammunition seizure in Greece

Waitster

Semper Paratus
Looks like the arming of the suspected 4000 covert IS-Fighter in Europe begins!

Can't confirmed true or false by friends in Greece but...

I can't say that I'm surprised.

With all of the refugee's going through Europe, I'm sure some are going in under cover.

I only saw shotguns being inspected, but...

Idiosyncratic gun choice! I was wondering too!

Looks like turkish shotguns!
11988440_10153478927071620_805418720645257925_n.jpg

But ammunition was this also...
12006311_10153478927381620_1150748429395336639_n.jpg

I looked up the ammo because I had never seen/heard of it before and it appears that yavex is based in Florida, USA but their website is very poor. From what little I could discover, they are merely an importer which means perhaps there is a paper trail, or maybe was even stolen or straw purchased

" USA LLC is primary distributor for YAVEX branded products"

I would bet the ammo came from the same place the weapons did. Or at least the same country.

On another note, I remember seeing photographs a few years ago of a whole shipping container full of mossbergs being opened and inspected.

Unsure where, but it seemed to be near a shipping port somewhere.

So the rumours will be louder! Our (unfortunately) NATO-partner Turkey support IS! Not only in Syria but also in Europe and maybe... worldwide!

Unless there is proof, it will only be rumor.

My Portuguese? is rusty: what were they saying on the video? o_O

Looked like cases of cigarettes, too. Migrants will need those if they plan on taking advantage of all the "free" healthcare being offered! :rolleyes:

At first I was going to comment on the care they were taking with the unbarreled shotties such as putting them back in the wrapper and case, then they started stuffing the tactical guns back in the box and I then lost respect for them. :( Those do not look like guns that would meet the "sporting purposes" criteria for importation into the US (ie: too many "evil" features :rolleyes:).

Keep us posted, Wait... Hopefully Deutschland will not be adversely affected by the influx of refugees. We are still trying to keep them out of the US. :oops:

This was mentioned in one of the video links.

Since I wasn't sure what it was, I did a quick search.

Odessa Network

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ODESSA

The ODESSA, from the German Organisation der Ehemaligen SS-Angehörigen, meaning “Organization of Former SS Members,”

Back