• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Welcome back Rossingol

OA, howdy my friend!!!

LES, don't sell yourself short, Fife was still rather cool!

Still gangsta. Been down with an injury during 2014. But I'm slowly recovering and looking to shed this weight. Got a baby that's 6 weeks old who's the damn cutest thing ever.. when she's not screaming bloody murder lol

Right on! I miss having babies...

I saw in one of your videos, looked like you were shooting with your brother, you mentioned was it a back or neck injury?

Neck injury. Wasn't allowed to run or lift weights. Body weight exercises but then my preggo wife was having cravings so I decided my time was better spent eating icecream lol

I'm in the 90% range right about now. Plan to run by May and hopefully the fatness will wear down a little bit.

Didn't effect my handgun shooting so I went to town on that the past year and even placed 4th in the local IDPA competition on my second try.

Now I'm looking to get into some Garand competitions for 2016

Nice work! Hope and pray the healing continues and you're able to continue with the competitions!

What was you shot in that video? It was a quarter wasn't it?

Back