• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What all will come with my Ulti-Mag

bobWVU

.22LR
Bought it from Walmart, should be picking it up tomorrow or thursday.

Wondering what all comes with it, i've heard from some people that it comes with a few chokes, others say it comes with nothing but a breach lock.

Thanks

If it's the standard model #63516, then it should ship with Mossberg's "Ulti-Full" choke and a free gun lock...

Ok thanks.

Would anyone recommend buying additional chokes?

Right now my primary uses will be shooting skeet, blowing up stuff like 2 liters and watermelons, hunting small game and eventually turkey.

I know they have a special choke for skeet but I'm a good shot with a shot gun, let me know if this makes a difference and the skeet choke is still recommended.

bobWVU said:
I know they have a special choke for skeet but I'm a good shot with a shot gun, let me know if this makes a difference and the skeet choke is still recommended.

I used to shoot skeet with a full choke to increase the level of difficulty as it was cheaper than buying a .410

It's doable just not as much room for error as there is with more open chokes. Plus it really makes the clays poof when you hit them. :lol:

For sure...invest in at least 3. You need to try them out to see which one patterns the best for what you want it to do. See if you can get a used one or 2...Or borrow some from a friend?

Back