• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What IS tactical?

At least he was not going "commando"!

thekilt.jpg

April 24, 1997, Hong Kong -- Lance Corporal Lee Wotherspoon of the Black Watch (RHR) lowers the Union Jack as the wind raises his kilt at the daily lowering of the flag at Hong Kong's Cenotaph prior to the former British Colony being handed over to China on July 1, 1997.

I call fake. it can't be tacticool without a flashlight. :-D

And if we're talking tacticool, no operator should ever be caught dead without their Battlemug!!!

(http://battlemug.com/)

BattleMug.jpg

I like my tactical coffee tactical sweet with regular tactical cream please...

Who's bringing the tactical doughnuts?

Be carefull of what you ask for. I had a whole dozen but I set them down and now I can't find them.

military-donut-japan.jpg

Ok, on the .50 40mm grenade launcher 556 pistol Remington 12 ga masterkey Desert Eagle tazer bayonet gun thingy... There might be a couple issues with actions trying to cycle.

Not sure where yet... Trying to fire it might be like playing Chop Suey on hard mode on Rock Band for the first time. :lol: Thats crazy funny!

I take my coffee with tactical creamer too, just depends what is tactically on sale! ;)

Ha, that's awesome! :lol:

VitSports6 posted this one a while back. It's crazy seeing it on an H&K catalog cover...

VitSports6 said:
I dont have one, But I do find this a little disturbing...

HKBackwardsBullet.jpg

:lol:

Expat_PM said:
Just wanted to add my two cents worth...

633685079155117095-TacticoolNomatte.jpg
I have seen this happen in person and was just told to shut up by the Fiance (as she did this when she got her Walther P380 and fired it for the first time) if she finds out I posted this I'm DEAD LOL

Ha!

Must be a Walther thing. The first time my wife loaded her P22 by herself the bullets went in backward.

MikeD said:
I call fake. it can't be tacticool without a flashlight. :-D

And if we're talking tacticool, no operator should ever be caught dead without their Battlemug!!!

(http://battlemug.com/)

BattleMug.jpg

I love it. The best thing I like, is the capability to put the handle on any side of the mug you want. ;) :lol:

Back