• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What's for dinner?

ripjack13 said:
LES...how fine of grounds for the steak? I'd like to try it....

I use whole beans and grind them fine, about like I would to make a pot of coffee. Too coarse and you end up with a gritty steak...

and just rub it on like ...well...a rub.?

Yes Sir, just like a rub.

You can mix it with peppercorn, seasoned salt, or your favorite steak seasoning too if you like...

Right on...I'll have to try it this weekend...Thanx!

A new Cajun seafood spot opened up a few miles from us a couple weeks ago. Finally got a chance to check 'em out this weekend and man was it good...

We shared two pounds of mudbugs, some boudin sausage, stuffed shrimp, red beans and rice, some slaw, tater salad, biscuits, and Cajun fries. Gonna head back next weekend to try their gator tail.

Oh ya ya bebe...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
A new Cajun seafood spot opened up a few miles from us a couple weeks ago. Finally got a chance to check 'em out this weekend and man was it good...

We shared two pounds of mudbugs, some boudin sausage, stuffed shrimp, red beans and rice, some slaw, tater salad, biscuits, and Cajun fries. Gonna head back next weekend to try their gator tail.

Oh ya ya bebe...
thats nice they do single serving sizes like that...

Back