• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What's your favorite coffee?

MikeD

I'm Your Huckleberry
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
Right now I'm liking the Duncan Donuts brew.

I don't brew at home very often, but when I do it's home ground whole bean 'Foglifter' by Millstone. If I go to Starbucks it's usually just a double shot of espresso.

I used to get Boca Java delivered. They have a ton of great flavors. The espresso was really good. Check it out online. Good company.

Then I found this stuff called Brown Gold. But they stopped carring it at my locall big y store.

And..there is a coffee house about 15 minutes from me called Daybreak Coffee Roasters. Omg. They have great coffee. Not sure if they sell online. But I'll get the contact info for both places and post it up later....

Anything...as long as it is hot, black, and contains one and a half sugars.

Duncan Donuts also, but even McDonalds. Starbucks is good, but expensive!

I'm cool makin coffee at home. Chok Full of Nuts is goodstuff a little expensive, so things like the standard Maxwell House or Folgers is stocked regularly, but even store brand on sale works!

Final answer, I'm not picky! ;)

I like maple bacon, and i like coffee. Dont know if I'd like the two together...

I like cowboy coffee brewed over a campfire. Maybe it is being outdoors, but just about any coffee done up this way tastes good to me.

That said, I am lucky to have a relative who works in Hawai'i and sends me Kona often. That stuff is tasty!!!.

Back