• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Where are all the 590a1s?

fljr

Copper BB
All stores and online retailers are out of stock of the whole new line? Are they backordered? I want to get one but can't find any, especially a 8 shot 20"...

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum fljr !!

Can't help you with the availability of the Mossberg lineup of 590a1's...have you asked the shops in your area to ORDER you one...?!

Have you tried online shops like Davidson's Gallery of Guns...?!

Maybe Buds...?!

Apparently backordered everywhere. Tried all the online places. I guess patience is a virtue. Thanks smShooter for the welcome!

Typically models that debut at SHOT show in Jan/Feb don't start hitting shelves for several months. I waited almost six months for my 590A1...

Bigkraka, congratulations on the new shotgun! So which model did you get? Pics?

Am tempted to order one myself. Have an 88 and a TR500, but just something about those 590A1's make me want one. I think they are awesome!

Thanks, i got the 50776 18.5in bead sight. No pics yet. Dont care for the tri-rail forend it came with, gonna try to trade it for a standard forend. Gonna try out the magpul forend as well.

Great choice on the 50776, that is at the top of my short list. The other one on my list is the 51411.

I do like 18.5 inch barrels and 7 shot capacity from the factory makes it even better. Would have a 14 inch barrel if it was legal!

My TR 500 came with a tri rail and it had to go, just not for me. Got a Hogue off of eBay and I really like the feel. Never tried the Magpul but that should work great.

Thought about changing the stock for a Hogue overmolded, but really have no problem with the 12 inch LOP that came on the TR 500.

Let us know how that bad boy shoots.

Back