• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

where are the 25 round mags?

peteinpa said:
You can get them on ebay disguised as 10 rounders for $264 each. :eek: :shock:

Did I miss something? have they already banned mags over 10 rounds?
Who are THEY? Are you talking about the national AWB bill? That has gone nowhere fast. NY did rush a round of unconstitutional restrictive laws into place. But they are not active yet and probably due for some court time / review very soon. There is a lot of current discussions of these matters on this forum AND in, erm, national news sources. Not to be a jerk but if I owned a gun now would be a good time to keep up with what your elected and appointed officials are doing - perhaps even contacting them to let them know where you stand on such matters.

Welcome to the forum!!

makenzie71 said:
Ebay doesn't allow the sale of 11+ magazines. Has nothing to do with current nonsense. Its always been their policy.
They lost my respect when they looked the other way at the height of hi cap magazine price gouging - I didn't count the days but it was a week, perhaps 2 then they clamped down and reverted to the long standing policy you mention ( no mags over 10 rounds). This after making many millions of dollars in seller's fees during that break with policy.

Just checked eBay and there are plenty of 10 round overpriced 702 mags AND a few 25 round mags trying to slip under the radar by not mentioning capacity and running very short auctions. 1 was at $264 with 18 bids and 4 hours to go. Ugh! Too bad that they have an audience that will pay for that style of capitalism.

mingaa said:
makenzie71 said:
Ebay doesn't allow the sale of 11+ magazines. Has nothing to do with current nonsense. Its always been their policy.
They lost my respect when they looked the other way at the height of hi cap magazine price gouging - I didnot n't count the days but it was a week, perhaps 2 then they clamped down and reverted to the long standing policy you mention ( no mags over 10 rounds). This after making many millions of dollars in seller's fees during that break with policy.

I'm not sure when this break was you're speaking of. I always try to sell high capacity magazines on ebay, and three quarters of the time my ads are flagged and removed. Been doing it for years. I've actually had my account suspended a few times over it. I haven't had a single listing run to completion since the shooting...except for a few buy it now scenarios. Ebay pulls mine and everyone else's. If you get caught selling them, they look through your recent sales and "undo" them, refunding any fees and warning the seller.

The fee off a $100 listing ill be less than $2 so the shear numbers of sales required for e!ay to have made "millions" is staggering. If you think that it's entirely profit, you're mistaken. Ebay has to spend money to run. Some people have made a fortune off this nonsense but, assure, ebay hasn't.

I was trying to inquire with havlinsales.com to see when they would get some and this is what they told me.

"cheryl@havlinsales.com
2:00 PM (22 hours ago)

to me
Until further notice - Mossberg is using all mags to complete gun order and has no spare mag capacity at this time- once they catch up on rifle orders, they may resume mag produciton but they have no estimate

Sorry

Havlin Sales"

Only thing that confuses me about that is NO 25rd mags are sold with the 702 guys by default. It is a separate accessory. Sounds like mossberg is just taking their time in making more. Should be working overtime to make them and they would make a huge profit because we all would buy them.

Appreciate the heads-up and I'm glad you got your hands on some, but I don't really consider $44.50 for a $25 mag a good deal. This insanity has got to stop somewhere...

I have those few I am going to sale. Unfortunately I am not very Paypal or Any of that stuff savvy. But I will see how many I got and post the quanity an price, they are all brand new nd unopened

It is insane, but considering the 10 round clips are going for 40 dollars on eBay ... I considered the gunbroker thing a deal, especially if the banning crowd gets its way and these go the way of the dodo.

makenzie71 said:
^Buy all of them. Sell half to the boobs on gun broker and make a profit.

Thats one of the reasons they are hard to find. I guess i just don`t subscribe to the idea of gouging my fellow gun owners. Just saying...

Sent from my Mossberg 930 using Tapatalk2

Then don't do it. I don't ask people to pay exorbitant prices on gunbroker....they bid. People on gunbroker are silly and I'm completely okay with them continuing to pay my mortgage.

makenzie71 said:
^Buy all of them. Sell half to the boobs on gun broker and make a profit.

I would rather see people on here get them myself. I picked one up, and had no issues fitting 25 in it. I'll pick them up for cost plus shipping for anyone here if I can get them. 40+.06%+shipping.

I ordered one from Mossberg 3 weeks ago Received a Fedex that it was shipped from Texas and will be here Friday maybe things are starting to move.

Good find Tom. Thanks for helping out.... :)

Back