• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Where can I buy a 590a1?

cable

Copper BB
Hi all, I'm new to the site.

I'm upgrading from a Mossberg Maverick 88 to a 590a1.

Anyone have any suggestions where i can I find these online? They are quite hard to find.

Thanks in advance!

Most places are out of stock for these. Be careful who you deal with on-line. There's a number of scam artists out there who will take your money and not deliver. Been some stories in the news lately about it.

A better way would be to order one thru a local gunshop.

cable said:
Hi all, I'm new to the site.

I'm upgrading from a Mossberg Maverick 88 to a 590a1.

Anyone have any suggestions where i can I find these online? They are quite hard to find.

Thanks in advance!

welcome from NY. like Gunny said not much inventory around.
i would give mossberg a call. (800) 363-3555

Welcome aboard from PA. I was in the same boat as you a year ago. I worked for over a month looking at a few local places and online for one with no luck. I finally just took the phone book and started calling local gun shops starting closest to me and moving outward. I hit the jack pot about 30 minutes away. Decent price too. You might get lucky. Good luck and keep us posted.

Welcome aboard!

Which model 590a1 are you lookin for? My local shop has an 18.5" with ghost ring sights hangin on the wall and they ship out of state...

I found a 51668 on Buds for $550 and was able to checkout before it was gone. Can't wait to get it!

I was hoping to get a 18.5 version but I couldn't find one anywhere. When the gun run slows down, I'll probably get another one in the compact version.

Mossberg 590A1 LE 12ga 20" 9 Shot GRS Speedfeed Stock Parkerized

images

Not sure where you are, but I found my M590A1 12 gauge a couple weeks ago at a small gun shop out on the Navajo reservation. Ghost Ring, double thick barrel, heat shield, 8 round mag, extra shells in the stock dealie, even a bayonet.

I'm having my best luck for guns and ammo in the small rural gun shops. Everyone has the cities picked clean. Get out in the boonies and poke around. Good luck.

Nice going Cable. Keep us posted when you get it and can break it in. In the meantime don't be shy around M.O. There is a lot of good folks and information around here.

Back