• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Who hacked my avatar?

mingaa

Raconteur
My posted image disappeared and was replaced by the maroon 111% logo. I'll put mine back once I'm off using the phone. Strange, no?!

hi mingaa,,i'm seeing something like flames?sorry my eye sight isn't what it used to be.

mingaa, no disrespect,i just make out what it is.

Wow - strange. Maybe it's a phone thing. I'll check on my pc ASAP - the banner ad for chokes looks like a big yellows and blue cloud too. Hmmm...

Oh, the flaming object is a vintage model car - part of a film I made. Maybe time for a more clear image. I put it up when doing the project. Have you ever mixed Sterno with gunpowder? (WST iirc) - stick a gob in an invisible spot with a model rocket fuse wired to an off camera battery? Roll camera, touch leads - poof. Works like a charm!!

I see the flaming model car...maybe you were confused or your phone was confused with oli's avatar. It's 3% in roman numerals, but oli gives everything 111% though. So maybe your phone wanted you to be more like him, idk. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice.....we all need reminder sometimes. Lol

Back