• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Who Is Going To Win?

Unbelievable. I really have no more words to express my disappointment on this

. . . Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Preibus said that while the probe had not led to criminal charges, it produced evidence that Clinton broke the law and "repeatedly lied to the American people about her reckless conduct."

Yeah, and she also lied to the FBI and lied to the Congress of the United States.

Lying to the American people is par for the course when you're a politician. I guess everyone has come to accept that.

When you lie to the FBI and you lie to the Congress, this is a federal crime.

Why is Clinton not being charged with obstruction of justice and perjury?

It's Rigged Donald! The system is rigged.

Were they upset that no one ever told them about this foreign concept?
LOL...I think maybe, they were feeling a little left out.

"Why didn't you say something dammit....now what???"

Yeah, and she also lied to the FBI and lied to the Congress of the United States.

Lying to the American people is par for the course when you're a politician. I guess everyone has come to accept that.

When you lie to the FBI and you lie to the Congress, this is a federal crime.

Why is Clinton not being charged with obstruction of justice and perjury?

It's Rigged Donald! The system is rigged.

To my knowledge, she never testified under oath to either entity.

Perhaps not under oath (?) But the director did read the official questions and her responses directly to the Congress, and they were clearly full of lies.

IMO At least 60% of the Congress knows that they've been lied to and will probably admit it. 30% probably know about it but can't admit it. And 10% of them know absolutely nothing.

More crap about the governor of Virginia came out. Foreign business interests wanting to do business in America who supported the Democrats were bumped to the head of the line in granting green cards. The governor and the brother of Hillary Clinton were both involved in a so-called "green" automotive company, where the governor ran roughshod over the administration to get these cards fast-tracked, through a system where people who wait in the legal manner wait for years.

https://stream.org/dhs-refuses-investigate-top-official-fast-tracked-visas-hillarys-brother/

Comey may or may not have testified under oath himself. And by now we've all seen the Trey Gowdy interview in which he testified that every statement Hillary made was a lie. However, with that said, there's no contempt of congress nor perjury charge to be made.

Clearly, Hillary is in violation of the law(s) none of which require proving intent.

Well tonight is about the last chance for America to find out what the rest of the world already knows.

We have the most corrupt political system in the face of the Earth (thanks in large part to Bill and Hillary) but most Americans don't care seem to care as long as they think they're getting free money or a "better world".

I'm waiting with bated breath to see what hits the news next

Pennsylvania must be in play and very tight. Trump has made several appearances in the last few days as has she. She was in Philly with a bunch of pop music singers. Tonight she has Springsteen appearing in Philly on her behalf. I hope my state does the right thing but it wouldn't surprise me if we got it wrong...to much of the population in Philly/Pittsburgh and their suburbs.

Pennsylvania must be in play and very tight. Trump has made several appearances in the last few days as has she. She was in Philly with a bunch of pop music singers. Tonight she has Springsteen appearing in Philly on her behalf. I hope my state does the right thing but it wouldn't surprise me if we got it wrong...to much of the population in Philly/Pittsburgh and their suburbs.

She is here in MI today and Trump will be here late tonight (2300).

MI usually votes Dem, she must be worried. Since so much of the Auto industry has left the state the unions do not have quite as much of a stranglehold on things as they used to.

LOL...I think maybe, they were feeling a little left out.

"Why didn't you say something dammit....now what???"
It seems as though Canada has prepared for a Trump victory and is sealing the border to prevent a mass liberal exodus northward.
14956492_861410717327442_8570245966566734165_n.jpg

I did my part... the outcome in NY is unlikely to the highest degree to change from blue. But I tried to keep my local districts in check. Except my republican state senator (who supports the corrupt regime that gave us the SAFE Act). I couldn't pull the lever for him. Hope he gets scoliosis of the ass crack.

I know the feeling. I voted for some local scoundrels because they were better than the incumbent scoundrels.

I did my part... the outcome in NY is unlikely to the highest degree to change from blue. But I tried to keep my local districts in check. Except my republican state senator (who supports the corrupt regime that gave us the SAFE Act). I couldn't pull the lever for him. Hope he gets scoliosis of the ass crack.
I'm going to have to pull the lever for the RINO Pat Toomey over the big city liberal Katie McGinty and I'm sure I'll taste bile when I do it. Toomey is a great example of what is wrong with the republican national committee. The only lever I'm real excited about is my local state rep. He usually runs unopposed by the democrats as they don't waste money challenging him. I like to think of him as little Trey Gowdy.

We have a Repub (Devin Nunes) I did not want to vote for, but I did because I didn't like the opponent Dem at all, and there weren't enough Libertarians running this year.

I think Johnson made them all sick with his moon-bat nonsense.

At least Nunes is Pro 2A and he roasted Hillary about the classified e-mail scandal.
Nunes co-sponsored banning gun registration & trigger lock law in Washington DC and has an A from the NRA.

Back