• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Why does USDA need submachineguns?

There are advantages to subguns if comparing apples to apples.

More accuracy, the go fast switch, higher magazine capacity, and ability to add various optics.

Why would the USDA be raiding meth labs? That is not within the scope of their program whatsoever.
US Forestry falls under the authority of the USDA. The forestry service does meth lab raid in National parks. So yes, they do have a need and yes, it does fall under their authority.

Folks, the USDA outfitting the Forestry officers with firearms and ammunition is no conspiracy.

ok, I can understand that then.

But when you read "USDA wanting info about subguns"; the forestry service does not even cross my mind.

Why not just sponsor a hunt and invite the public to join? Unlimited season, unlimited bag limit, and hell, place a $20 bounty on each hog brought into a check point. If my math is right, that would equal 1 million dead pigs for the same amount of money!! Then the agency wouldn't have $20 million in weapons systems to destroy after the wild pig issue is resolved!!!
steamed-1.gif

Last edited:
If the goal is to defeat the feral pig problem, they will spend $1680 per hog killed and in 10 years the problem will be 10 times worse than it is now. I'm sure they will also have many accidents such as "hey Bill, I got 30 of them at one time. They were so dumb. They invaded this guys farm and got trapped in a pen."

Back