• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Why Obama Must Go

carbinemike

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
Obama promised “not only to create new jobs, but to lay a new foundation for growth.” He promised to “build the roads and bridges, the electric grids, and digital lines that feed our commerce and bind us together.” He promised to “restore science to its rightful place and wield technology’s wonders to raise health care’s quality and lower its cost.” And he promised to “transform our schools and colleges and universities to meet the demands of a new age.”

And the sad truth is that he has not.

and now..I'd like to quote a fitting song lyric for this occasion...

Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
Obama needs to be defeated.....
:lol:

I'm surprised it's their cover story. I was once given a 3-year gift subscription of Newsweek and I returned it with a "NO THANKS" because I explained that I simply cannot read their heavily biased reporting. This was during the 2008 election campaign.

Thanks for that link, carbinemike.

I already sickens me to realize what our nation has become and it furthur enrages me that stupid ignorant voters just might keep this man in office for four more destructive years.

I'm surprised it's their cover story
This surprised me too as did the content. I wondered if someone will be fired? Maybe BHO royally pissed off someone in charge at Newsweek.

I have been thinking about the points the author made and I think the two scariest are the debt increase and the lack of success with foreign policy.

If the borrowing doesn't stop it will break our back, it's just a matter of when.

With foreign policy, his approach to arab nations hasn't worked. Both China and Russia are both more aggressive toward us and our interests than at any point in the last 20 years. The U.S. is far from perfect but I wonder how the world will like China as the #1 super power.

carbinemike said:
With foreign policy, his approach to arab nations hasn't worked. Both China and Russia are both more aggressive toward us and our interests than at any point in the last 20 years. The U.S. is far from perfect but I wonder how the world will like China as the #1 super power.

I don't agree with everything we've done or how we do it but our current foreign policy sucks. Often Tough love is a lot better then letting the kids run the house.

If people around the world though the US was pain, try dealing with China as top dog. Look at how they treated their own people.

What is truly sad about American politics is that neither party truly represents the American people..........you guys have really crappy choices.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

+1 to comment above. We have to first realize that both parties have no interest in the "Middle." Yet we keep the machine going, and they only keep us arguing amongst ourselves, weather its gun control, abortion, healthcare, etc, etc. Most of the population is to worried about Kim Kardashians arse, to really know how close to the brink we are to losing it all.

Howdy faust...welcome to the club.

What brings you here? You should mosey on over to the new member area an introduce yourself. We'd like to know more about ya.

Sent from my Mossberg 835.

Back