• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Will not accept new load

Larry31

Copper BB
When we pump the gun the new load may fall out of the bottom of the gun. Sometimes it will load but most of the time it will not. I bought the 410 for my son and did not realize this was a problem until we started shooting multiple rounds. He is only 7 so when he first got the gun I loaded one round at the time. After several months of practice I started loading multiple rounds for him to pump into the chamber and some will fall right out of the bottom. This happens with different ammo brands and different sizes. He was able to shoot his first deer last weekend with the gun and we are happy with the performance except for the chambering issues. Any help with this issue would be much appreciated.

If your loading several rounds into the mag tube and they are coming back out, it's sounds like you are having a cartridge stop problem. I don't know if the 510 manual is the same as the 500. You can find the 500 manual here.

The shells load into the tube fine but when you shoot then pump the next round it may fall out of the bottom without being loaded into the chamber.

(referenced post removed)

Mods this needs to be deleted ^^^^^^^^

Back