• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

You can take control of the election. Vote Republican

This is a reminder of the premise of this thread.

Guns and elections

GUNOWNERS CAN CONTROL THE ELECTION!

I’m going to make some assumptions so you can judge the validity of my conclusions on that basis.

I. The next POTUS will be either Trump or Clinton.
2. One Supreme Court seat will be vacant.
3. The Republicans will maintain control of the Senate and House.
4. If elected, Clinton will “attack gun owners on her very first day.”
https://iqmediacorp.com/ClipPlayer/?ClipID=83c4b441-266e-441e-881a-5ba590ddf476
See video at 00:40, 02:07, and 04:10.
5. You won’t like Clinton’s “first day” if she gets in.
6. You won’t like Clinton’s Supreme Court nomination.

Do as I am going to do. VOTE REPUBLICAN. I don’t care if you have your signed #neverTrump card in your wallet. I don’t care if all 9 of your family’s generations voted Democrat. The REPUBLICANS need your vote. If you are a gun-owning Democrat, please vote REPUBLICAN.

Gun owners CANNOT afford to let her in.

Tell others. Do not “sit out” the election with a pout on your face. CONTROL your fate as a GUNOWNER.

VOTE NOT CLINTON which means VOTE REPUBLICAN.

If you do vote for the old biddy, please turn in your guns the next day. You don't enough sense to carry one.

If you do vote for the old biddy, please turn in your guns the next day. You don't enough sense to carry one.

Reminds me of my neighbor a couple houses down is a rabid union guy. He works for the power co. as a lineman but I doubt he gets out of his truck very much any more. Lets the apprentice do all the work (and take all the risk :rolleyes:). Voted Nobama twice. His neighbor on the other side (rest his soul :() and I took turns pumping BBs into his "O" yard signs... :cool: The O makes a great bullseye!

Anyhow, he has many references to guns and ownership on his FB page. I told him recently that if he plans on voting for the Beast, he needs to give up his guns to me before she takes them from him. ;) He wasn't too happy with me after that--oh well--yet another neighbor that hates me! :D

This is a reminder of the premise of this thread.

Guns and elections

I’m going to make some assumptions so you can judge the validity of my conclusions on that basis.

I. The next POTUS will be either Trump or Clinton.
2. One Supreme Court seat will be vacant.
3. The Republicans will maintain control of the Senate and House.
4. If elected, Clinton will “attack gun owners on her very first day.”
https://iqmediacorp.com/ClipPlayer/?ClipID=83c4b441-266e-441e-881a-5ba590ddf476
See video at 00:40, 02:07, and 04:10.
5. You won’t like Clinton’s “first day” if she gets in.
6. You won’t like Clinton’s Supreme Court nomination.

Do as I am going to do. VOTE REPUBLICAN. I don’t care if you have your signed #neverTrump card in your wallet. I don’t care if all 9 of your family’s generations voted Democrat. The REPUBLICANS need your vote. If you are a gun-owning Democrat, please vote REPUBLICAN.

Gun owners CANNOT afford to let her in.

Tell others. Do not “sit out” the election with a pout on your face. CONTROL your fate as a GUNOWNER.

VOTE NOT CLINTON which means VOTE REPUBLICAN.

I agree with every word you typed.

One thing to keep in mind, the same sort of arguments were tossed around the first time an actor went for the Republican nomination. Look how that turned out. I still believe Ronald Reagan will someday be recognized as the greatest president this country ever had.

That is not to say I expect the same sort of performance from Trump, but it IS possible. One thing is for damned sure... Trump could not possibly be any worse than Clinton and he's likely to be a damned sight better.

This is the 3rd day of August. There is a new Question of the Month about the election.
Even if you do not want to make a written reply, drop over there and punch one of the Poll buttons. It would be interesting to see how the MO Forum participants see the outcome of the November vote. The Poll is anonymous, your vote will be added to the total, not your name.

The poll is at
http://www.mossbergowners.com/forum/index.php?threads/question-of-the-month-august-2016.16156/

If you have been reading this thread you know how I am voting. I am voting for Trump because in this election I am admittedly a single issue [guns] voter. Hillary has no interest in preserving gun rights. If you are a gun owner I can see NO reason you could justify a vote for Clinton. [But I'd be willing to read such reasoning if you harbor such.]

Please vote in the election to stop Hillary. Vote REPUBLICAN.

Every vote counts folks. Last chance if you have not done your duty to save the country.

upload_2016-11-8_9-14-52.jpeg

I_Voted_Sticker.JPG

..................................................................TRUMP.............................................................

Maybe Johnson will pull off a come from behind win.

There weren't many folks at the polls where I go. Mostly older folks and they vote by mail.
I always vote at the polls just as an excuse to get out of the house.

Today I voted for a major party presidential candidate for the first time in 45 years. :oops:

It felt strange today. Like bizarro world. Superman is busy grabbing ass and Lois Lane is a lesbian.

Either way this goes I feel it's 4 more years of growing federal government and tightening establishment control.

My wife will vote after work, so she still has time to choose Trump over Hillary.
But she's a school teacher and their minds are all poisoned by the union propaganda.
;(

When I went, I had to wait in line for the first time ever.

Well something is funny going on here with the elections office. Boxes full of absentee ballots were returned by the post office to the elections office as undeliverable mail. Voters who have been registered by mail for many years did not get their ballots.

Many called in to the elections office were put on hold and never talked to anyone. Disgruntled absentee voters who could make it to the polls were driving down to the elections office to file in person for a ballot only to find that all the available parking spots were taken up by media vehicles.

Been watching election reports on fox, cnn and independent reporting online.

Ohio and Florida are a lot closer than I expected at this time.

California is a lost cause caddmann. I don't mean to insult you, but that is the truth as far as I can see it.

Hey, it's not me voting for all the dingbats, buddy.

Also, if I ever feel insulted it won't be your fault.

I might feel a bit put upon by the endless BS of local politics, but that's life in the burbs.

Last edited:
I didn't say you voted for Hillary

Seriously, I'm not being condescending. I truly believe you're a pretty good guy. I really do. But there's only so much one guy can do when he's surrounded by fools.

No sweat John.

It looks like Trump js going to clean up tonight regardless of what California does.

That makes up for a lot. :D

It's midnight here, Trump has won, and I am having a celebratory nightcap in honor of the new national witch slayer.

CHEERS ALL! And sleep well, knowing that the constitution will be sustained.

Back