• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Your kid and your pregnant wife are targets!

GunnyGene

Racist old man
BANNED
WTF?
190213target1.jpg

Law Enforcement Targets, Inc. is a 21-year designer and full service provider of training targets for the DHS, the Justice Department and thousands of law enforcement agencies throughout the country.

The company’s website offers a line of “No More Hesitation” targets ”designed to give officers the experience of dealing with deadly force shooting scenarios with subjects that are not the norm during training.” The targets are, “meant to help the transition for officers who are faced with these highly unusual targets for the first time.”

The targets include “pregnant woman threat,” “older man with shotgun,” “older man in home with shotgun,” “older woman with gun,” “young school aged girl,” “young mother on playground,” and “little boy with real gun.”

Why are top training target suppliers for the government supplying the likes of the DHS with “non-traditional threat” targets of children, pregnant women, mothers in playgrounds, and elderly American gun owners unless there is a demand for such items?

http://www.infowars.com/dhs-supplier-pr ... un-owners/

I have been purchasing targets from LEtargets.com for years. They have good prices, and good customer service. I usually get the standard B27 type silhouette, and occasionally the black/orange hostage style targets.

I know nothing about this new line of targets, but they do have a lot of good training targets. Aircraft hijack, bus hijack, etc.

Why the DHS would want these targets, I don't know, but LEtargets.com has been a good company to do business with over the years.

John A. said:
Why the DHS would want these targets, I don't know

I can only think of one reason....and its not good

Sent from my Mossberg 930 using Tapatalk2

don't you have gangs of prego's and old men and kids running around in your neighborhood?
the world is gone nuts.

Attachments

• GrandmaWithASilencer.jpg
    GrandmaWithASilencer.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 199
MikeD, I know exactly what you're thinking, and I thought the same thing.

LETargets has always strived to offer good training targets, not just to LEO/MIL, but to civvies as well.

I'm not even so sure if DHS has purchased any of these targets.

Unfortunately, the world we live in is not always a pleasant place, and sometimes it's not always the guy wearing a black ski mask doing bad things.

No hesitation huh…..I would have more hesitation if she was naked and not pregnant, I mean who hasn’t wanted to kill a crabby ass pregnant bitch ?

I could see these targets being useful if they had two, identical, targets.....one with a gun and one without. Using them on a set of turning targets would force officers to quickly determine threat/no threat while their brain processes images that would normally be associated with a "no threat" situation.

Still creepy as hell though......

oli700 said:
No hesitation huh…..I would have more hesitation if she was naked and not pregnant, I mean who hasn’t wanted to kill a crabby ass pregnant bitch ?

Good observation. And just imagine how well the "naked" targets would sell. Take care. Tom Worthington.

Did a little searching apparently these types of targets as well as ones of unarmed women, children, etc) have been in use for a long time. Used to train officers, etc to id a weapon as anyone could be a threat in some domestic dispute, school shooting, etc calls.

Still makes me uneasy I guess but i suppose there is a legitimate need. <adjusts tin foil hat slightly>

I was talking to my friends in the coast guard last night. These kind of targets are supposed to teach/train them to look at the hands/gun as opposed to the actual individual. Had an argument with them at first about it. I see their point, I just don't understand the kid who is thigh high. Taze him, he may not have the strength for a trigger pull on a handgun.

Back