• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Got Wood?

As always Rip, your wood is mighty fine! If you can keep some of that laying around I may ask for another 1911 set... My Ruger has no doubt become my dress up gun of choice...

Got lots of compliments at the range on that burl wood man, which really means you did;)

I still have the other side of that set. Bookmatched. So you could have twins..... ;)

I got the first coat of truoil on one side so I can see any fine scratches I need to sand out better. It looks real nice....

First pic is in sunlight, second is in my kitchen....coated in the first coat of truoil. I expect them to be done in a few days. (24 hrs in between each coat to dry)

View attachment 5711 View attachment 5712

69326-Waynes-World-Garth-speechless-mwu1.gif

SCHWING!!!!!!

I was wonderin why it took so long for this page to load on my phone.....its vid gif. Ha! I thought it was just a pic....silly me.

Oops, sorry.

I figured it was 'cause your browser was too busy lookin at those sexy grips to finish loading the page...

Back