• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Got Wood?

I must say....they buffed up nice. Although I can see I'm going to need a lil more power than just the 3/4. Time to upgrade I think. It kept bogging down whenever I used more than gentle pressure....so it took a lil longer than expected to buff em. I buffed off the oil and reapplied the 50/50 mix and buff it again...
Still...I am extremely pleased with the outcome..
I need to get more of the spalted maple. Great stuff to work with.

Last edited:
jyvydu4e.jpg

Excuse me, I need some time alone now.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Holy sweet mother of god....those look flippin sweet on there!! wooohooo!!!

Hey @ripjack13 ,

Picked this up today and thought you and others here would appreciate it. It's a chocolate "Alpha" by WeWOOD, made from Indian Rosewood (Dalbegia Latifolia)...

Borrowed a stock photo from their website, but I'll post up some actual photos of mine later this evening...

...and here's the actual photo. WeWOOD is an Italian company, so I figured the Italian made Berretta 92 was an appropriate backdrop...

I haven't worn a watch in over a decade as I'm not too fond of jewelry and such, but this was just too cool to pass up. It's light as a feather and I can hardly feel it on. Definitely not something you see every day...

That wouldn't last one day on me....I'm way to rough on my watches. I have 3 Reactor watches....those are shotgun proof. So they at least have a fighting chance with me.

Nice watch LES. Sure does look good next to that other Italian beauty...

Thanks guys.

I think it's pretty cool and figured it was worthy of posting in this thread. They have several other styles in multiple colors/stains including one they call beige which is essentially a blonde or unstained look. Might have to get my hands on one of those too. Here are a few of their other models...

I found a super amazing looking block of snakewood on my other forum....omg it's awesome...and I can't wait to make a grip out of it!!!

It's the bottom block...#2
image32.jpg

Just after I bought it, the seller had put up a log of it for sale....son of a B***H! I shoulda got the log instead....but...oh well. live and learn....

Back