• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning Mossberg lovers. 74 and partly cloudy this morning. More rain last night. I think we have had 3 or 4 inches here the past two days.

The weekend looks good with high temps in the 90s and not too much chance for rain.

Have a great day and stay vigilant.

Good morning folks.
It looks like my wife has a doctor's appointment on Friday as well.

I think I'm going to have to go fishing without her.

Well I do feel sorry for her Elbert because she loves to go fishing too. She's just not brave enough to drag her broken toes into the boat yet.

20170618_104139_resized.jpg

Good Morning folks.
I was dreaming about a new pistol last night and it was really fantastic . . . now if I can only remember which one it was . . . LOL

Elbert at breakfast.

70c127b8a65da4e5ca93fae8883c73d8--coffee-glasses-glass-coffee-mugs.jpg

Good morning Mossberg Forum. Sunny and 77 at the lake. My buddies from Omaha left for home about an hour and a half ago. We took a ride Friday and Saturday. We got to catch up and reminisce as well.

I hope you all are having a great day.

Good morning all.

This morning my wife is nursing broken toes.

I'm putting a little varnish on the boat and thinking about barbecue burgers.

Maybe I'll eat breakfast first...

Good morning to all my buds.

My anxiety level is slightly elevated. I don't get nervous about too much any more, but I am about to replace my 6 year old phone w/ a new one. Now I know those weasels at customer no-service promised me that all my message threads and contacts will magically appear intact, but I've been so deeply involved in technology for so long that I don't trust any of it.

So much for my whining... here I go.

images

Back