• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning all !
Here i sit like a bloomin idiot looking at truck with keys safely locked inside. Aaarrgghhh
I always keep spare in wallet ALWAys im the guy with contingency plans for my contingency plans yet here i sit waiting on friend to bring me key from home. I had used spare when i dropped truck off for service and forgot to put back where it belongs. Somtimes i so dumb.

Good morning all !
Here i sit like a bloomin idiot looking at truck with keys safely locked inside. Aaarrgghhh
I always keep spare in wallet ALWAys im the guy with contingency plans for my contingency plans yet here i sit waiting on friend to bring me key from home. I had used spare when i dropped truck off for service and forgot to put back where it belongs. Somtimes i so dumb.

Brain farts are more frequent with age, I`m up to one or two a day.....:)

Good morning folks.

I worked late into the night, getting my boat ready for fishing today.

Unfortunately I still have a minor problem with the trailer & did not go.

Good morning, albeit late, back in Tulsa late yesterday afternoon. Awoke this morning to fog and rain. We luckily missed the heavy rain that had been forecast for the weekend, but did get a little.

There is a chance of rain, not too bad though, through the rest of the week. Hopefully late in the week and the weekend will be nice as I have some friends riding down from Nebraska for the weekend.

Have a great day and stay safe.

Good morning, Mossies. [EDT at least.] I'm having a ice cream snack.
images

After that, about an hour at the keyboard. Jazz this session.
images

Good morning Mossberg owners. Foggy again and 77 degrees already. The weather forecast is calling for a chance of an isolated thunderstorm today with a high of 91.

Have a great day and stay safe.

Good morning guys.

The weather is going to be pleasantly cooler today. Unfortunately my minor the trailer problem turned into a big trailer problem and I am still fixing my trailer. ;(

Good morning Mossies. 72 and cloudy this morning in south Tulsa. Late yesterday afternoon thunderstorms rolled through. Lots of rain and quite the display of lightning.

If memory serves me I think the forecast is calling for more of the same Thursday afternoon and or evening.

I read this morning that so far Oklahoma is 10 degrees below normal for this time of August, and wetter as well. It has been a nice couple of weeks.

You all have a great day and stay safe.

Morning....70 over here. Goin to play mini golf with the grandson today. We have em for the rest of the week, a kind of mini vacation for him before school starts....

Good morning you bunch of moss burgers.

Wow Meanie, you folks in Oklahoma are certainly getting a lot of weather this year. It has eased off about 20 degrees here from the high 100s and we have the mid-80s. Much nicer than last week.

I should be fishing right now but once again life had other plans.

My wife broke her toe yesterday and I had to take her to the doctor so that delayed my trailer repairs. Although my wife seems to think she will be able to go fishing by tomorrow, she has appointments with the doctor and the dentist for the next three days. It looks like Friday I may get the boat into the water.

I'm still fitting new roller brackets for my trailer. The roller set up just wasn't working for me. This was a tilt trailer but I don't want to tilt for my purposes and I need to get it welded. Currently I have just clamped the Tilt mechanism together.

The lights all work but I discovered two of my 6 lights are cracked and have leaked water. They're heavily corroded inside so I'm going to put new lights on the trailer and rewire it a bit.

I still need to get out and try the Kahr .380 auto. I haven't shot it since the last time I worked on it.

Back