• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning Mossberg owners. I was not in Tulsa when the tornado touched down early Sunday morning. We were at the lake. The damage occurred about 6 miles north of us. There is a lot of damage, but fortunately no fatalities. There were however about 30 folks injured.

This week we are looking at temps in the high 80s most of the week. There is a chance of more rain which we can certainly use.

Have a great day and stay vigilant.

Good Morning Mossberg Fans...

and my buddy Elbert...!!

Greetings! :)

Good morning Mossberg owners. I was not in Tulsa when the tornado touched down early Sunday morning. We were at the lake. The damage occurred about 6 miles north of us. There is a lot of damage, but fortunately no fatalities. There were however about 30 folks injured.

This week we are looking at temps in the high 80s most of the week. There is a chance of more rain which we can certainly use.

Have a great day and stay vigilant.

The Wife and I were just at Sports World and Academy on Saturday and but we were safely home well before any of that went down.

FYI: Sports World is having a Open House on the 17th, 18th and 19th....a meet and greet with Mfg Reps.

Good morning Mossberg owners. I usually go to Academy on 81st, but get to Sports World on a fairly regular basis. Elbert, I didn't realize we were neighbors.

Good morning Mossberg owners. I usually go to Academy on 81st, but get to Sports World on a fairly regular basis. Elbert, I didn't realize we were neighbors.

I`m about 10 miles South of Bixby so the Academy on 81st is my store of choice too but I do like to go to Sports World when I can......

Good Morning All !!

... and my buddy Elbert...!!

Good morning Shooter and good morning to all!

Good morning you buncha hi-caliber Mossbergers!

Well I'm almost ready to put my boat back in the water. The battery box is completed and I glued up a new control panel last night. I need to terminate a few cables and reassemble a few controls.

There are other miscellaneous chores that I would like to do on the boat & trailer, and it's my intention to buy a much larger electric outboard soon, but I told myself I wouldn't go shooting again until I got my boat back in the water. Fortunately it's looking like that might happen tomorrow which means I can go shooting Friday.

Good morning Mossberg owners.

Elbert, yesterday (Wednesday), I rode down to Leonard on my motorcycle . The world is getting smaller.

Cadd, I bet you are getting excited to have the boat fishing ready.

You all have a great day and stay vigilant.

Good morning folks.

Well I worked on the boat late into the night but my control panel is still not finished. There's a little wood work to do and some wiring.

Last edited:
Good morning Mossies. 74 and cloudy this morning. Rain ended about an hour ago for the time being. We are forecast to get a lot of rain this weekend. The last I heard was 5-7 inches. An inch or two would be perfect but the world is not perfect.

We are headed to the lake this weekend for some relaxation, but most likely no boat ride or shooting.

Have a great weekend and be vigilant.

Good morning Mossies. 74 and cloudy this morning. Rain ended about an hour ago for the time being. We are forecast to get a lot of rain this weekend. The last I heard was 5-7 inches. An inch or two would be perfect but the world is not perfect.

We are headed to the lake this weekend for some relaxation, but most likely no boat ride or shooting.

Have a great weekend and be vigilant.

Yes Sir, looks like a soggy one ahead of us this weekend.....be safe and enjoy!

Good Morning Mossberg Forum !! ...

and my buddy Elbert...!!

G Mornin` Shooter! :) And a good morning to all, I hope y`all have a great weekend!

I'm up...I'm up.....all you early birds just remember, you may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese...

I'm working on re checkering an Ansley Fox sxs today...

The motor burned out on my table router. I replaced it this AM & maybe I can now finish the wood work on my boat.

Good morning all. Its already 76 and 99% humidity uggh. I started walking woods at 630 to get the early day low for couple hours. Im gonna call it and head home its just miserable out right now. Heck my underwear is soaked already. Ive been trying to go 3 to 6 miles in woods but not today. Il do rest of my walking at the gym today. I did find some fresh sign though. 15025417934361946097680.jpg Yall have great weekend.

Back