• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. M

Help!!!

So I Efffed up and couldn't wait. Long story short I used a pair of vise grip, yea vise grip [emoji849]and tried to loosen my mag tube for my 500. Bent the tube and now the spring and follower is stuck. Sigh so now I'm trying to fix it if you can find fix it. ARGHHHH THANKS [emoji120]...
  2. M

Mossberg 500

I bought my Mossberg 500 this year and decided to replace my follower. I have tried everything else I can think off to remove the mag tube but unfortunately I effing can't take it off. Heat gun, rubber strap wrench, (sigh) even tried a vise grip. And yes I'm unscrewing it counter clockwise...
  3. M

Flashlight

Looking for a quality flashlight for the 500 any ideas? I've seen some that are too expensive. I'm trying not to spend more than the price of the gun itself. It just doesn't make sense to me to have a $300 plus flashlight. Thanks [emoji15] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. M

Forend questions

I just ordered the Magpul stock and forend set. From what I know the forend doesn't fit the 500. I would have to buy 7 5/8" action assembly. Does anyone of you know or have suggestions to where I can get one? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back