• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. D

Mesa Tactical Cheek Riser Fits My Factory 930 SPX Stock Perfect

I had seen were Mesa Tactical had cheek risers for sale on their website for $9.00 each. So I bought one in coyote color which is the same color as my 930 spx. It came in today & I took the stock off my 930 to see how it fit on it. Wow was I surprised to see it was a absolutely perfect fit to...
  2. D

930 BARREL THREAD FOR TRU-LOCK CHOKE QUESTION

Can someone please tell me were I can get my 930spx barrel threaded for a tru-lock tactical choke. Does anyone on the forums do this kind of work. Thanks for any help.
  3. D

COMPETITION FOREARM RETAINER FIT / BY OR3GUN

When I first bought my 930spx & took it out of the box. I picked it up by the forearm & the rear of the forearm shifted up & down with a lot of slack. Did not think to much of this until I researched it & found out that this was the norm for this shotgun. Or3gun makes a part that I just...
  4. D

GRABAGUN 930 TURKEY QUESTION

Looking to buy a 930 turkey & I saw were Grabagun had it at a very good price. Has anyone ever dealt with them before. I never heard of them before today but they have way more Mossburgs in stock than the last company I bought my 930spx from & $100.00 dollars cheaper also. Any comments.
  5. D

NORDIC PLUS 3 EXT/SPRING & FOLLOWER UPDATE

Been waiting for a week to receive my 2 3/4 JM dummy 12 ga shells to test my Nordic 3. First things first though. Your asking yourself well why not just use live rounds. Your just going to test it & cut the spring if need be. But safety is a hugh factor so I waited. ( Besides the wife told me to...
  6. D

930 SPX CAME IN / BOX TORN UP BAD / question

My 930 came in today & it appears to be flawless including the front site. Straight as a arrow. Picked it up at Mc Coy Outdoor in Mobile Al. Great looking gun & I got it in the tan color. The box is torn & damaged on the inside really bad. The gun was not held in place at all with the factory...
  7. D

Nordic plus 3 question

I have a brand new 930 spx. To be delivered this coming week by Bud's. Can someone please tell me the part number for the Nordic plus 3 for my 930. I'am new to this & having trouble finding this. thank you
  8. D

Rhino rail & Bobcat forward end on 930 spx opinions

Does anyone have this setup on your 930. It is all billet aluminum top long rail & the forend is also aluminum. I just purchased a 930 spx & it is still in the shipping process from Bud's guns. These items are a very close fit & not a bulky look like some I have seen on other shotguns. It uses...
  9. D

Help with gun purchase

I have really taken a hard look at the Mossberg 930 spx & I like it and i'am very close to pulling the trigger on it. There have been a lot of problembs with this gun in the past but I believe it now is a solid gun & just wanted other opinions before I make this purchase. Also Bud's gun shop has...
  10. D

New From Alabama

Just joined & have not purchased my 930spx yet but I wanted to learn everything I could about it before I buy it. Very good site & the knowledge is great & thanks to all. I have several shotguns & pistols & this Mossburg will go nicely with my collection. The first upgrade is the Mesa Tactical...
Back