• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

2 + 2 + 2 = 7 (Jokes)

Husband and Wife Christmas Shopping
A couple were in a busy shopping center just before Christmas. The wife suddenly noticed that her husband was missing and a...s they had a lot to do, so she called him on the mobile.
The wife said " Where are you, you know we have lots to do."
He said "You remember the jewelers we went into about 10 years ago, and you fell in love with that diamond necklace? I could not afford it at the time and I said that one day I would get it for you?"
Little tears started to flow down her cheek and she got all
choked up…
"Yes, I do remember that shop." she replied.
"Well I am in the gun shop next door to that."

My wife and I went to the Royal Show and one of the first exhibits we stopped at was the breeding bulls.. We went up to the first pen and there was a sign attached that said,

' THIS BULL MATED 50 TIMES LAST YEAR '

My wife playfully nudged me in the ribs .......Smiled and said, 'He
mated 50 times last year, that's almost once a week.'

We walked to the second pen which had a sign attached that said,
''THIS BULL MATED 150 TIMES LAST YEAR'

My wife gave me a healthy jab and said, 'WOW~~That's more than twice! a week ! .........You could learn a lot from him.'

We walked to the third pen and it had a sign attached that said,
in capital letters,
'THIS BULL MATED 365 TIMES LAST YEAR'

My wife was so excited that her elbow nearly broke my ribs, and said, 'That's once a day .You could REALLY learn something from this one.'

I looked at her and said,
'Go over and ask him if it was with the same cow.'

My condition has been upgraded from critical
to stable and I should eventually make a full recovery.

That reminds me of a story my wife's grandfather told me a while back.

Said he went to the county fair with his ten kids. Now, he wasn't a wealthy man. He was retired U.S. Army and spent his days tending his cattle, doing handy work for their church members, driving the elderly members to and from their errands in the church van, and served the church as a deacon on Sundays. They rode some rides, ate turkey legs and cotton candy, and did just about everything the kids wanted to do. On the way out he saw a sign outside the barn entrance advertising the county's prize bull with a $2.00 admission price. Having spent a lot of money so the kids could have a good time he didn't want to spend any on himself, but really wanted to see that bull. He walked up to the attendant taking tickets, who happened to own the bull, and explained the situation. He asked if he wouldn't mind letting him in just for a second to take a look. The attendant thought about it briefly, then smiled and let him and all ten kids into the barn for as long as they wanted to stay.

One of the other fair employees walked over and asked the bull's owner why he'd let that man and all his kids in the barn for free. The owner kindly explained to the young man, "That Gentleman in the overalls and U.S. Army retired cap chose to spend his day off ushering his ten children around the fair in this 100 degree heat. I didn't let that man in to admire my bull. I let that man in so my bull could admire him."

A young man went to visit his fiancée a week before the wedding. He found a note on the door that read "come on in". He entered and the usually bustling house full of kids was eerily quiet. He called out "hello"
The sister of his girlfriend appeared at the top of the staircase in a frilly little nighty that left nothing to the imagination. He asked "what's going on?"
She replied in a sexy voice that "everyone is gone for a few hours and we need to have sex before you are married."
He turns around, runs out of the house and right into their dad who says "congratulations, you passed our loyalty test. You can marry my daughter!'
The moral of the story: always keep your condoms in the glove box of your pick up truck.

Last edited:
Bob works hard at the plant and spends two nights each week
bowling and plays golf every Saturday.

His wife thinks he's pushing himself too hard, so for his
birthday she takes him to a local strip club.

The doorman at the club greets them and says, 'Hey, Bob!
How ya doin?'

His wife is puzzled and asks if he's been to this club before.

'Oh no,' says Bob. 'He's in my bowling team.'

When they are seated, a waitress asks Bob if he'd like his usual and brings over a Budweiser.

His wife is becoming increasingly uncomfortable and says,
'How did she know that you drink Budweiser?'

'I recognize her, she's the waitress from the golf club.

'I always have a Bud at the end of the 1st nine, honey.'

A stripper then comes over to their table, throws her arms
around Bob, starts to rub herself all over him and says,

'Hi Bobby. Want your usual table dance, big boy?'

Bob's wife, now furious, grabs her purse and storms out of the club.

Bob follows and spots her getting into a cab.

Before she can slam the door, he jumps in beside her.

Bob tries desperately to explain how the stripper must
have mistaken him for someone else, but his wife is having none of it .

She is screaming at him at the top of her lungs, calling him every 4 letter word in the book.

The cabby turns around and says, 'Geez Bob, you picked
up a real bitch this time.

A salesman from KFC walked up to the Pope and offers him a million dollars if he would change "The Lord's Prayer" from "give us this day our daily bread" to "give us this day our daily chicken." The Pope refused his offer.

Two weeks later, the man offered the pope 10 million dollars to change it from "give us this day our daily bread" to "give us this day our daily chicken" and again the Pope refused the man's generous offer. Another week later, the man offered the Pope 20 million dollars and finally the Pope accepted. The following day, the Pope said to all his officials, "I have some good news and some bad news. 'The good news is, that we have just received a check for 20 million dollars. The bad news is, we lost the Wonder Bread account!'''

Two sisters, a blonde and a brunette, inherit the family ranch. Unfortunately, after just a few years, they are in financial trouble. In order to keep the bank from repossessing the ranch, they need to purchase a bull so they can breed their own stock.

The brunette balances their checkbook, then decides to take their last $600 dollars out west to another ranch where a man has a prize bull for sale. Upon leaving, she tells her sister, "If I decide to buy the bull, I'll contact you to drive out after me and haul it home."

The brunette arrives at the man's ranch, inspects the bull, and decides she does want to buy it. The man tells her that he can sell it for $599, no less. After paying him, she drives to the nearest town to send her sister a telegram.

She walks into the telegraph office, and says, "I want to send a telegram to my sister telling her that I've bought a bull for our ranch. I need her to hitch the trailer to our pick-up truck and drive out here so we can haul it home."

The telegraph operator explains that he'll be glad to help her, then adds, "It's just 99 cents a word."

Well, with only $1 left after paying for the bull, the brunette realizes that she'll only be able to send her sister one word. After thinking for a few minutes, she nods, and says, "I want you to send her the word, comfortable."

The telegraph operator shakes his head. "How is she ever going to know that you want her to hitch the trailer to your pick-up truck and drive out here to haul that bull back to your ranch if you just write, comfortable?"

The brunette explains, "My sister's a blonde. She'll read it slowly."

A boy was meeting his girlfriend's parents for the first time for dinner. After dinner, his girlfriend and her mother left the room to do the dishes, leaving him with the father and the dog Duke, who was sitting underneath the boy's chair. Unfortunately, it was a large dinner and he really had to fart. He stealthily let out a quiet, but audible, fart.

"Duke!" the dad yelled.

"This is great!" the boy thought. "He thinks the dog is farting!" So he let out another one.

"Duke!" the father barked. The boy thought he was homefree so he let everything out at once in a really loud and smelly fart.

"Duke! Get out of there before the boy shits on you!"

A market researcher called at a house and his knock was answered by a young woman with three small children running around her.
He asked her if she minded replying to his questions and when she agreed, he asked her if she knew his company, Cheeseborough-Ponds. When she said no, he mentioned that among their many products was Vaseline and she certainly knew of that product. When asked if she used it, she answered, ''Yes, we use it when we have sexual intercourse.'' The interviewer was amazed. He said, ''I always ask that question because everyone uses our product and they always say they use it for the child's bicycle chain, or the gate hinge or some other purpose. But I know that most people really use it for sexual intercourse, they just don't like to say so. Since you've been so frank, could you tell me exactly how you use it?'' ''We put it on the doorknob to keep the kids out.''

A blonde was bragging about her knowledge of international capitals.

She proudly said, "Go ahead and quiz me. I know all of them!"

Her friend said, "O.K. then, what's the capital of France?"

The blonde replied, "Oh, that's so easy! F."

image.jpeg

A flight is on its way to New York when a blonde in economy class gets up and moves to the first class section and sits down.The flight attendant watches her do this, and asks to see her ticket.
She then tells the blonde that she paid for economy class, and that she will have to sit in the back.
The blonde replies, “I’m blonde, I’m beautiful, I’m going to New York and I’m staying right here.”
The flight attendant goes into the cockpit and tells the pilot and the co-pilot that there is a blonde bimbo sitting in first class, that belongs in economy, and won’t move back to her seat.
The co-pilot goes back to the blonde and tries to explain that because she only paid for economy she will have to leave and return to her seat.
The blonde replies, “I’m blonde, I’m beautiful, I’m going to New York and I’m staying right here.”
The co-pilot tells the pilot that he probably should have the police waiting when they land to arrest this blonde woman who won’t listen to reason.
The pilot says, “You say she is a blonde? I’ll handle this, I’m married to a blonde. I speak blonde.”
He goes back to the blonde and whispers in her ear, and she says, “Oh, I’m sorry.” And gets up and goes back to her seat in economy…
The flight attendant and co-pilot are amazed and asked him what he said to make her move without any fuss.
I told her, “First class isn’t going to New York “.

A driver was stuck in a traffic jam on the highway outside Washington, DC.

Nothing was moving.

Suddenly, a man knocks on the window. The driver rolls down the window and asks, "What's going on?"

"Terrorists have kidnapped the entire US Congress, and they're asking for a $100 million dollar ransom. Otherwise, they are going to douse them all in gasoline and set them on fire.

We are going from car to car, collecting donations."

"How much is everyone giving, on an average?" the driver asks.

The man replies, "Roughly a gallon."

Last edited:
So, I was walking in downtown New York when I saw that there was a "Muslim Bookstore." I was wondering what exactly was in a Muslim bookstore, so I went in. As I was wandering around taking a look, the clerk stopped me and asked if he could help me. I imagine I didn't look like his normal clientel, so I asked, “Do you have a copy of Donald Trump's book on his U.S. Immigration Policy regarding Muslims and illegal Mexicans?"

The clerk said, "**** off, get out and stay out!"

I said, "Yes, that's the one. Do you have it in paperback?

Two women were sitting quietly together, minding their own business.

If you ever feel a little bit stupid, just dig this up and read it again; you'll begin to think you're a genius..

(On September 17, 1994, Alabama's Heather Whitestone was selected as Miss America 1995.)Question: If you could live forever, would you and why?Answer: "I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever,"--Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss USA contest.

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff."--Mariah Carey

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life,"
Brooke Shields, during an interview to become spokesperson for federal anti-smoking campaign"I've never had major knee surgery on any other part of my body,"
Winston Bennett, University of Kentucky basketball forward.

"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC . "That lowdown scoundrel deserves to be kicked to death by a jackass, and I'm just the one to do it,"
A congressional candidate in Texas.

"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
Philadelphia Phillies manager, Danny Ozark

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it..."
Al Gore, Vice President

"I love California. I practically grew up in Phoenix ."
Dan Quayle

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we really need?"
Lee Iacocca"The word "genius" isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."
Joe Theisman, NFL football quarterback & sports analyst.

"We don't necessarily discriminate. We simply exclude certain types of people."
Colonel Gerald Wellman, ROTC Instructor.

"Your food stamps will be stopped effective March 1992 because we received notice that you passed away. May God bless you. You may reapply if there is a change in your circumstances."
Department of Social Services, Greenville, South Carolina"Traditionally, most of Australia 's imports come from overseas."
Keppel Enderbery - Australian Politician and Judge

"If somebody has a bad heart, they can plug this device in at night as they go to bed and it will monitor their heart throughout the night. And the next morning, when they wake up dead, there'll be a record."-- Mark S. Fowler, FCC Chairman

Say you are an older senior citizen and can no longer take care of yourself and the government says there is no Nursing Home care available for you. So, what do you do? You opt for Medicare Plan G.
The plan gives anyone 75 or older a gun (Plan G) and one bullet. You are allowed to shoot one worthless politician. This means you will be sent to prison for the rest of your life where you will receive three meals a day, a roof over your head, central heating and air conditioning, cable TV, a library, and all the Health Care you need. Need new teeth? No problem. Need glasses? That's great. Need a hearing aid, new hip, knees, kidney, lungs, sex change, or heart? They are all covered!

As an added bonus, your kids can come and visit you at least as often as they do now! And, who will be paying for all of this? The same government that just told you they can't afford for you to go into a nursing home. And you will get rid of a useless politician while you are at it. And now, because you are a prisoner, you don't have to pay any more income taxes!

Is this a great country or what? Now that I've solved your senior financial plan, enjoy the rest of your week!

How many internet forum members does it takes to change a light bulb?
  • 1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed
  • 14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently
  • 7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs
  • 1 to move it to the Lighting section
  • 2 to argue then move it to the Electricals section
  • 7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs
  • 5 to flame the spell checkers
  • 3 to correct spelling/grammar flames
  • 6 to argue over whether it's lightbulb or light bulb ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid
  • 2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is lamp
  • 15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that light bulb is perfectly correct
  • 19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum
  • 11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum
  • 36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty
  • 7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs
  • 4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's
  • 3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group
  • 13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add Me too
  • 5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy
  • 4 to say didn't we go through this already a short time ago?
  • 13 to say do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs
  • 1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.
  • 1 mod to lock it down after it goes off-track for the nth time...

How many internet forum members does it takes to change a light bulb?
  • 1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed
  • 14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently
  • 7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs
  • 1 to move it to the Lighting section
  • 2 to argue then move it to the Electricals section
  • 7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs
  • 5 to flame the spell checkers
  • 3 to correct spelling/grammar flames
  • 6 to argue over whether it's lightbulb or light bulb ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid
  • 2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is lamp
  • 15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that light bulb is perfectly correct
  • 19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum
  • 11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum
  • 36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty
  • 7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs
  • 4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's
  • 3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group
  • 13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add Me too
  • 5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy
  • 4 to say didn't we go through this already a short time ago?
  • 13 to say do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs
  • 1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.
  • 1 mod to lock it down after it goes off-track for the nth time...
LMAO

You could also add

1 friend who took a picture of the changed light bulb.
10 guys that say the pic was shopped
3 guys to photoshop it into a memeor something else and repost it.
1 troll who will comment about the unsafe or illegal item in the background of the picture.
5 guys that just respond with "meh"
1 random guy that always has to ask "Did he died?" despite the fact that that meme died out years ago.
1 random guy that says he tried to follow the same directions but still got his dick stuck in the ceiling fan.
10 that respond with "LOL", "QFT" or "Shared!"
1 spammer for internet DVD's or proclamations about the end of the world due to global warming.

You could also add

1 troll who will comment about the unsafe or illegal item in the background of the picture.
1 random guy that always has to ask "Did he died?" despite the fact that that meme died out years ago.
1 random guy that says he tried to follow the same directions but still got his dick stuck in the ceiling fan.
1 spammer for internet DVD's or proclamations about the end of the world due to global warming.

meh...... seen where another guy got his dick stuck in a ceiling fan, while changing the u-joints on his 83 F-150, you know the year they had the weird installation process, so he could make it to the local machine gun shoot. Heard it was the biggest one in the country. All the really cool YouTube personalities were there. Got his picture taken with all of em. Apparently on the way home the CIA confiscated his fone though, cause it had pictures of some really really new technology that nobody was supposed to know about.

A Texan walks into a pub in Ireland and clears his voice to the crowd of drinkers. He says, "I hear you Irish are a bunch of hard drinkers. I'll give $500 American dollars to anybody in here who can drink 10 pints of Guinness back to back."

The room is quiet and no one takes up the Texan's offer. One man even leaves. Thirty minutes later the same gentleman who left shows back up and taps the Texan on the shoulder. "Is your bet still good?" asks the Irishman.

The Texan says yes and asks the bartender to line up 10 pints of Guinness. Immediately the Irishman tears into all 10 of the pint glasses, drinking them all back to back. The other pub patrons cheer as the Texan sits in amazement.

The Texan gives the Irishman the $500 and says, "If ya don't mind me askin', where did you go for that 30 minutes you were gone?" The Irishman replies, "Oh...I had to go to the pub down the street to see if I could do it first."

You could also add

Nice additions, ha ha

Back