• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

2 cops executed in NYC

The following post was released on the NYC Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Facebook page.
FROM NYC PBA:
Starting IMMEDIATELY- At least two units are to respond to EVERY call, no matter the condition or severity, no matter what type of job is pending, or what the opinion of the patrol supervisor happens to be. IN ADDITION: Absolutely NO enforcement action in the form of arrests and or summonses is to be taken unless absolutely necessary and an individual MUST be placed under arrest. These are precautions that were taken in the 1970’s when Police Officers were ambushed and executed on a regular basis. The mayors hands are literally dripping with our blood because of his words actions and policies and we have, for the first time in a number of years, become a “wartime” police department. We will act accordingly. FORWARD MESSAGE IN ITS ENTIRETY TO ANY AND ALL MOS.

The following post was released on the NYC Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Facebook page.
FROM NYC PBA:
Starting IMMEDIATELY- At least two units are to respond to EVERY call, no matter the condition or severity, no matter what type of job is pending, or what the opinion of the patrol supervisor happens to be. IN ADDITION: Absolutely NO enforcement action in the form of arrests and or summonses is to be taken unless absolutely necessary and an individual MUST be placed under arrest. These are precautions that were taken in the 1970’s when Police Officers were ambushed and executed on a regular basis. The mayors hands are literally dripping with our blood because of his words actions and policies and we have, for the first time in a number of years, become a “wartime” police department. We will act accordingly. FORWARD MESSAGE IN ITS ENTIRETY TO ANY AND ALL MOS.

The brass ain't gonna like this. I think the other major hot spots will follow suit. Chicago, etc.

The NAACP has made a press release regarding this murder of two policemen. They first use the murders as an example for why have a "need for sensible gun control measures". They then go on to claim the murders didn't have anything to do with the peaceful protests going on. First, many protests (what I would call riots) were anything but peaceful. Second, the killer said he would murder police in the name of Michael Brown. I'd say that is all the connection needed to tie them together. This kind of idiotic response will only harm their cause and further drive a wedge between them and the rational thinking folks in the country.

Today's fatal shooting of two police officers in New York is shocking and tragic. The NAACP Legal Defense Fund and the Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights under Law extend their condolences to the families and colleagues of both officers, and we stand with the residents of New York City in mourning this senseless loss of life. In addition, we extend our sympathies to the Baltimore victim who was seriously injured by the same assailant.
These two killings and the life-threatening injury, like so many other unfortunate incidences of gun violence, provide a stark example of the need for sensible gun control measures, and the need to thoughtfully address untreated mental illness.
While some may suggest a causal link between these killings and the recent protests and activism focused on the serious issue of police violence against unarmed African Americans, we caution against escalating an already tense national state through rumor and conjecture. Whatever motivation lay in the apparently troubled mind of the now deceased shooter of these officers, there is no connection between the peaceful protests of thousands of people of all races all over the country and, indeed, around the world, and this hideous act of violence.

The NAACP has made a press release regarding this murder of two policemen. They first use the murders as an example for why have a "need for sensible gun control measures". They then go on to claim the murders didn't have anything to do with the peaceful protests going on. First, many protests (what I would call riots) were anything but peaceful. Second, the killer said he would murder police in the name of Michael Brown. I'd say that is all the connection needed to tie them together. This kind of idiotic response will only harm their cause and further drive a wedge between them and the rational thinking folks in the country.
yup saw that… ummmm NYC is the highest gun control city in the union since Chicago is forced to issue CCW. NYC does not issue CCW unless you are police or a politician. Heck even John Stossel a famous news reporter couldn't get a carry permit in NYC. So this whole… gun control schtick… NAACP can GFY. And that's from the heart you racist shit birds.

One day ago...

An off-duty St. Louis PD officer was driving his personally owned vehicle when he was ambushed and shot multiple times by occupants of a vehicle that was running parallel to him in traffic.

He was reportedly not in uniform at the time and is listed as being in critical but stable condition. No word on the suspects, or whether they were following the officer after he left court, or his sub-station.
He wasn't doing anything.

Last edited:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/2...-nypd-officers-had-troubled-past-mother-says/

Two days ago....

New York City Chief of Detectives Robert Boyce told reporters Sunday afternoon that 28-year-old Ismaaiyl Brinsley, who approached the passenger window of a marked police car at approximately 2:45 p.m. local time and opened fire -- striking Officers Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu in the head -- had numerous run-ins with law enforcement.

Right before the shooting, Brinsley talked to two people on the street, asking them for their gang affiliation, urging them to follow him on Instagram, and then declaring “watch what I’m going to do,” Boyce added.

So it appears that some people who are down with the white injustice of the corrupt whitey police and grand jury system are now branching out into murdering an Asian and a Hispanic with badges.

Oh. Good.

Last edited:
In the last 24-hours...

"A police officer was shot and killed in Tarpon Springs, Fla., early Sunday, by a fugitive trying to evade a warrant, police say.

The Pinellas County Sheriff's Office said in a statement that the shooting occurred at around 2 a.m. in the Tampa Bay-area city and that a suspect has been taken into custody.

The officer was identified as Charles Kondek, 45, a 17-year veteran who previously worked for the New York Police Department.

Kondek leaves behind five children, the report said.

Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri said Sunday that police have arrested 23-year-old Marco Antonio Parilla Jr. on suspicion of first-degree murder.
Authorities said Kondek responded to a noise call around 2 a.m. at an apartment complex. They say Parilla was pounding on doors, and fired at the officer.
Authorities say the suspect then got in his car and ran over the officer....."

My prayers and condolences go out to the officers families.I honestly do feel that Sharpton&Obama are pushing black people to riot and act out against policemen and or white people,My wife is black and my son's are mixed and ill be damned if i bring them up to be racist towards anybody! Someone must break the cycle,Cop kills a kid,people riot kill cops,cops in turn kill people,so the cycle continues.when will the people end the hate and violence?when the people stop following the media and people with a following and choose to go about it another route until then more people will die and the race war will continue and the citizens will be disarmed and the Government will be
The only armed people left! Im not posting this to upset anyone i just feel that people should change before it's to late...

My prayers and condolences go out to the officers families.I honestly do feel that Sharpton&Obama are pushing black people to riot and act out against policemen and or white people,My wife is black and my son's are mixed and ill be damned if i bring them up to be racist towards anybody! Someone must break the cycle,Cop kills a kid,people riot kill cops,cops in turn kill people,so the cycle continues.when will the people end the hate and violence?when the people stop following the media and people with a following and choose to go about it another route until then more people will die and the race war will continue and the citizens will be disarmed and the Government will be
The only armed people left! Im not posting this to upset anyone i just feel that people should change before it's to late...

Unfortunately, people don't change spontaneously. We only change as a result of some external incentive - positive or negative - and that change is not always for the better regardless of the incentive. For example, a schoolyard bully who sees his bullying as successful will continue to be a bully until somebody kicks his ass, and even then he may not change anything except his hunting ground, or he may turn to more violent methods and crime.

Below is another quote from the President of the NAACP. If this was a Tea Party guy that committed the murders would he be chalking it up to a "lone gunman" or indicting every conservative cause and pro gun organization? I think the people stoking these embers realize that they are going to lose this battle, if it ever was a battle.

"To link the criminal insanity of a lone gunman to the peaceful protests and aspirations of many people across the country, including the attorney general, the mayor and even the president, is simply not fair," NAACP President Cornell William Brooks said on CBS's "Face the Nation."

FROM NYC PBA:

This single sentence is very disturbing. Wartime? Who are they at war with? They have been adversaries of the criminal element but to say they are War with someone is just asking for more trouble. When you are at war you usually take the offensive...just who is the NYPD going to go after and at what level? Glad I do not live in NYC, or NYS for that matter.

As a side note, I think the NYPD has actually been in a wartime posture since 9/11...

My thoughts go out to the families.

Unfortunately this will cause more push back from the police, which will be seem as more oppression by the protesters and so on. Not good!!

Unfortunately this will cause more push back from the police, which will be seem as more oppression by the protesters and so on. Not good!!

No effs given to the protestors. Chanting they want police killed days before this incident. All on video.

There's another aspect to this also that hasn't been discussed in the media. This is not just an internal matter. Our foreign enemies are looking for openings from all this internal disruption we've had in the last 6 years. You can bet they are watching, just like we watch internal dissent in their countries. We often take advantage of such dissent, and sometimes back it with weapons, money, political maneuvering, etc. I would expect several of our opponents to try to do the same to us.

Yeah, but that would like one of us sticking our nose in someone else's business, say a redneck family gathering where the guests are beating on each other. Once an outsider steps in all the in-fighting stops, the outsider gets their backside stomped and then the guests go back to fighting among themselves...LOL...

This single sentence is very disturbing. Wartime? Who are they at war with? They have been adversaries of the criminal element but to say they are War with someone is just asking for more trouble. When you are at war you usually take the offensive...just who is the NYPD going to go after and at what level? Glad I do not live in NYC, or NYS for that matter.

As a side note, I think the NYPD has actually been in a wartime posture since 9/11...

The memo is not official. It wasn't released by the Police Benevolent Association. It has been disproved as coming from an official source.

The story ran in a newspaper by a reporter who said he was handed the memo by a previously reliable lone police officer. It did not come out in a press release. If it hasn't been already, it will be found "not factual" by Snopes.com

Yeah, but that would like one of us sticking our nose in someone else's business, say a redneck family gathering where the guests are beating on each other. Once an outsider steps in all the in-fighting stops, the outsider gets their backside stomped and then the guests go back to fighting among themselves...LOL...

The memo is not official. It wasn't released by the Police Benevolent Association. It has been disproved as coming from an official source.

The story ran in a newspaper by a reporter who said he was handed the memo by a previously reliable lone police officer. It did not come out in a press release. If it hasn't been already, it will be found "not factual" by Snopes.com

That may be, but PD's all over the country are increasing their awareness and officially changing their policies as regards officer safety in light of these events.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/big-city-police-departments-alert-after-cop-killings-n272916

Nitesite, thanks for following up on that.

Video reports of protestors screaming at cops at the memorial site of the shooting.

Back