• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

2 cops executed in NYC

Good morning fellas , I'm here in NY and i can tell you first hand it's all the mayors fault , he's run on a anti-cop platform in order to win the mayoral race . The mutts in NY ate it up thus he won . His comments about "training" his son when around police officers were way out of line . He surrounds himself with Sharpton ( a convicted felon) and other shady miscreants . The city council just a few weeks ago had a "die-in" in city hall and it was applauded by the incompetent mayor . He's single handily ruined NY for years to come . I'm retiring in 8 months… i'm out of here.. NY will be in ruins soon.. Like abraham lincoln once said " the government you vote for is usually the one you get ".

At the one funeral yesterday the rank and file officers turned their back when the mayor gave his eulogy. Good for them.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/2...-deblasio-during-funeral-for-fallen-nypd-cop/

deblasoio.jpg

the funeral was very impressive .. a sea of blue from from coast to coast . 500 motorcycles , 12 helicopters it was a stunning display of brethren . all agencies and many civilians turned their backs when "frankenstein" started his lame speech . The only good thing to come out of this tragedy is when it's all said and done "frankenstein" won't even be hired to run a hotdog cart in midtown manhattan . Be safe , get home safe , head on a swivel my friends . I'm glad to be on board .

Back