• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

2 piece AR gas block besides the YHM Spector ??

^ Listen to LES. He's not steering you wrong.

See how far this detachable carryhandle goes back? That's the way A1 and A2 AR/M16 were designed.

As long as the top of the rear sight isn't protruding back beyond the charging handle, it'll be fine.

psamidlengthandersonbuild011_zps6e15887b.jpg

Thank you guys very much for the advice .....that's why I love this group of people. .....the knowledge is invaluable

Personally if it were me, I'd adjust the irons before installing the optic.

The whole purpose behind having backup irons is to be able to hit something if the optic messes up. If they're not properly adjusted, they're just there for looks and taking up space and adding weight for nothing.

Or in fewer words, useless.

That is true ....I will zero them 1st.... used to have an eotech xps2-0 that cowitnessed that i just put on my Kriss so it never crossed my mind that once the leupold scope was on i couldn't zero them....This forum is tbe best group of people. ...you saved my hide twice this week alone....thanks again brother

No thanks necessary.

We're all here to help each other.

c94aef85404e3d14c3c2a856c4c1aee1.jpg

Put her back together ...... now if it'll just get above 30 degrees out I will actually sight the Mark 4 & irons .... [emoji300]

Didn't get the Leupold sighted but I did get tbe irons all set....my Tavor stole most of my time today

Back