• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

9200 I've found there for sale here in Ireland

eguga4e3.jpg
Bloody hell..
yvujytyb.jpg
asasyrus.jpg
pygy8yju.jpg

Safe act !
Sent from my U9200 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What county do you live in Paddy...!?

Occupied territory or close to it...?

Paddy,

Would the Mrs. be required to apply for her own license for ownership or would telling them she "requisitioned" your 835 get the peelers off your back about the 9200?

My roots are in Donegal ...in the northern 9 occupied counties. Leitrim meets Donegal at the coast.

Been there twice...Eire is a lovely country !!

So... the law is written that there is no limit to the number of firearms one may possess...

provided a local constable gives his consent...knowing the number you already own and

passing judgement on why you should own another...?!

Paddy,

Would the Mrs. be required to apply for her own license for ownership or would telling them she "requisitioned" your 835 get the peelers off your back about the 9200?
Very good point L.E.S
Yes she would need a firearm certificate to own her own shoty but can use mine in my company fully legal. I understand about "I sell her the 835" if I do reciver letter by Friday I'll drop in to Garda (cop) station ! bless your intelligence sir!

My roots are in Donegal ...in the northern 9 occupied counties. Leitrim meets Donegal at the coast.

Been there twice...Eire is a lovely country !!

So... the law is written that there is no limit to the number of firearms one may possess...

provided a local constable gives his consent...knowing the number you already own and

passing judgement of why you should own another...?!
In a nutshell'..up to four and over gun cabinet must be fitted with a alarm that's the only requirements for multi firearms in unrestricted form ie/sporting shotguns and hunting rifles !..yes north west is a nice part of my island !....you still got folks up the road from me ?

Very good point L.E.S
Yes she would need a firearm certificate to own her own shoty but can use mine in my company fully legal. I understand about "I sell her the 835" if I do reciver letter by Friday I'll drop in to Garda (cop) station ! bless your intelligence sir!

I'm good for one solid idea every few months. My work here is done. Now I can rest...

Only down side I can see would be that if she does legally own the 835 then that'd mean she would have to be present for you to use it, correct? Or does having a certificate enable you use of any firearm in the home?

...yes north west is a nice part of my island !....you still got folks up the road from me ?

Aye...in the village of Kilmacrennan, Donegal (town) ...under "the Croaghs", and Letterkenny.

You may have heard of Clan O'Donnell... the Gaelic royal family who ruled Tir Chonaill in west Ulster for centuries and who played a pivotal role in Irish history.

I'm a descendant of Aodh Rua O'Domnaill (Red Hugh O'Donnell), Lord of Tír Chonaill.

MOTTO: ( in Latin ) "in hoc signo vinces" ( Under this sign you shall conquer )

Correct, but we're in same household and maybe a problem with how many firearms in same house'..now we got the place because there's a lot a land attached to it so no problem I own 2, herself owns 1 and use on private property (how romantic)..... I don't think cops will buy that!...... Amount of firearms in same household is there problem I think......

Aye...in the village of Kilmacrennan, Donegal (town) ...under "the Croaghs", and Letterkenny.

You may have heard of Clan O'Donnell... the Gaelic royal family who ruled Tir Chonaill in west Ulster for centuries and who played a pivotal role in Irish history.

I'm a descendant of Aodh Rua O'Domnaill (Red Hugh O'Donnell), Lord of Tír Chonaill.

Yes indeed good heritage ya have there..here's my o'ul family crest LARKIN
gerybuty.jpg
moto faithful and constant

Last edited:
Now L.E.S don't be copying that helmet for a new Mossberg design!!! lol..:)

Last edited:
Update on firearm application for a 9200,.....,unofficial refusal so I just spent the deposit at the gun dealer on 270 shells to console myself, he's a sound fella and we both used very bad language about the "local unofficial gun control"..:mad:

Back