• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

9200 I've found there for sale here in Ireland

That sux big time.Sorry to hear that Paddy. Is there any type appeal?

There is but it's a long winded affair and I can't be ar$@& TBH, at least I've my 835 which has been flawless in the shot time I've had it and my prized Spanish sxs that will have to be removed from my COLD DEAD HANDS !:)

Sent from my U9200 using Tapatalk

Well, I just joined you fellas with a few unsavory words after reading your post.

That really sucks brother...

Absolutely.

I'm sorry you're having to deal with that BS. At least you have your other two boomsticks to take a bit of the bite out of the situation...

a6anubab.jpg
That's true hopefully total ban on citizen ownership is way off in the future !

For your sake I hope so too.

Disarmament is the last step on the path to total subjugation. Whether it's outright or though subversive measures, the prevailing goal of government seems to be the systematic removal of power from those whom they are supposed to serve. We're fighting it here as well. The phrase "ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ" is one we take seriously and there are those in our government who continue to push for the removal of our rights. Our board logo is a representation of the centuries old Spartan resolve. I took the liberty of adjusting it a bit for you...

For your sake I hope so too.

Disarmament is the last step on the path to total subjugation. Whether it's outright or though subversive measures, the prevailing goal of government seems to be the systematic removal of power from those whom they are supposed to serve. We're fighting it here as well. The phrase "ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ" is one we take seriously and there are those in our government who continue to push for the removal of our rights. Our board logo is a representation of the centuries old Spartan resolve. I took the liberty of adjusting it a bit for you...

Wow' thanks for the personally adjusted logo,that's a keeper ...:cool:

Back