• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Amerigeddon

carbinemike

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
Below is a trailer for a movie about a SHTF scenario involving global elitists trying to bring America down. It was made by the son of Chuck Norris. It does seem to be along the lines a the Red dawn movie although it seems to show more of the political side of things shown. I'll go to see it and probably take my boy. Anyone else?

We talked to Mike Norris to discuss his upcoming bold political thriller 'AmeriGeddon'.
Norris recently wrote and directed the faith-based movie 'Mission Air' that released in 2014 and he opened up to BREATHEcast about his upcoming film that touches on a subject most conspiracy theorists are constantly pushing as "the illuminati." 'AmeriGeddon' is a political thriller pointing at the fact that "the elite" control America.
"The movie we are working on now is not a faith based movie it's more of a political thriller but the under tones of it are why America is the way America is turning," he explained, "If you were to peel back the layers of the onion of this movie it is why we are dying as a nation."
Just like his outspoken father, Norris was completely honest about where he thought America was heading. In Part 1 of our interview with the director he explained that he believed the American Church was "Dying" and that culture was not shifting towards God but the contrary. He explained that his upcoming movie 'AmeriGeddon' explains why.
"['AmeriGeddon'] It's really about the elite in this world. The people that rule the banks, they rule the financial system, they rule everything, He maintained, "If they were to say stop, and all of sudden our dollar is worthless, all of a sudden the power goes off, all of a sudden our government shut down, What happen? Who is ready for that?"
"I'm standing here sitting on a ten-acre land in a beautiful home where we're filming and I'm looking out into cattle food and all of this stuff that can sustain somebody. Are you ready if something bad happens to America? Are you ready?" he questioned, "If the military says there is no more military and we are now the United Nations and we have come to take your money your food and your guns. What do you do?"
Often times conspiracy theorists are criticized for their claims that elite groups of people, who they popularly consider the "illuminati" or "free masons," run the world and control everything. Norris did not specifically call out a group but did insist that his movie is about the elite.
"It's a very serious movie, but like I said the undertone is the elites in the world, the people that run the monetary systems," Norris explained, "If the banks collapse, there is no money. It's a fact that if this was to happen in 12 months 90% of the U.S. population would die in 12 months, that is a fact. So it's very much a political, action movie."
Norris affirmed that he is going to continue making entertainment to impact society in a positive way with his film. Although 'AmeriGeddon' is not a faith-based film he maintained that it is clean and informative.
"I'm not going to give up," he declared in conclusion, "I read the book I know who wins, so I'm going to keep fighting. That's all I can do."

Last edited by a moderator:
That is the first I have heard of it.

I am definitely going to be watching this one.

Never heard of it. I'll go to see it. This has been a doomsday scenario for America in my mind for some time.

That is the first I have heard of it. I am definitely going to be watching this one.

Never heard of it. I'll go to see it. This has been a doomsday scenario for America in my mind for some time.

The release date is May 13th. With the storyline it isn't surprising that it isn't getting much media attention. I think the first place I heard of it was several weeks ago on World Net Daily where Chuck Norris is a contributor.
I don't go to many movies anymore but this one seems way better than the usual springtime garbage from the Hollyweirdo's.

Look for Nobama to create a "crisis" to remain in power past 2016. Keep buying/making ammo my brothers and sisters...

Look for Nobama to create a "crisis" to remain in power past 2016. Keep buying/making ammo my brothers and sisters...

One of obamas man caused disasters has been a concern of mine too. Especially if trump wins.

I'm going to try and find a place this is showing this week end.

It looks like the May release was a limited one. I have read reports that some theaters don't want to show it. Regardless, it looks like June 10th is the full release date.
13233017_1190364834310161_6903834388424011238_n.jpg

I am waiting for all of your reviews. I won't be able to see it since my local theater is a gun-free zone, and I don't want to endanger myself. Also I generally dislike people I haven't picked myself.

--Notice: The next meeting of the Recluse Society is: NEVER!
images

I am waiting for all of your reviews. I won't be able to see it since my local theater is a gun-free zone, and I don't want to endanger myself. Also I generally dislike people I haven't picked myself.

I do believe the theaters around here are gun free as well. So was the theater in Aurora, CO. I think we all remember how that one ended. I always carry regardless.

I am looking forward to watching the movie, also. However, I plan on watching it for entertainment only. It is just a movie, after all.

I avoid movie theaters as much as possible. I feel like it is one place I need a firearm and I am not allowed to have one there. I will probably be catching it on DVD. Take care. Tom Worthington

I have never felt uncomfortable here in a theater. Or at least I never felt the need to carry there.

My worst experience was with my granddaughters when 200 little girls started singing "Let it snow".

I wanted to shoot the producer.

I have never felt uncomfortable here in a theater. Or at least I never felt the need to carry there.

My worst experience was with my granddaughters when 200 little girls started singing "Let it snow".

I wanted to shoot the producer.

Pretty sure the people in Colorado always felt comfortable in their theater.

My families safety trumps their stupid sign on the doors or windows.

Yes I carry everywhere except my state capital building and court houses.

You have no-gun signs at theaters?
Ours just have the sign that says the facility contains stuff that causes cancer and reproductive defects.

I assume they mean the popcorn.

Last edited:
Most theaters fly the flag of no guns.
Making the patrons safer. .....so they think!

We have a rule about entertainment facilities with a seating capacity of 2500 or more, kind of a grey area if that capacity is one room or multiple theaters. That law carries weight, signs posted that I may or not see carry no weight of law but could result in a trespassing charge if you are asked to leave. I rarely see signs, but I do not look for them.

I avoid theaters because I'm cheap, it's too expensive to watch a movie with a bunch of annoying people, esp where I live.

I too avoid theaters. Our little local theater has no signs and is only $5 and its only that much because they had to upgrade to digital projectors. Was $4, kids were $2. I'm hopeful it will run Amerigeddon.

My theater didn't carry it.

I'll watch it when it comes out on Netflix or redbox or something.

Back