• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Anyone notice other forums unfriendly atmosphere ? Makes you really appreciate it here

no offense to anyone but LES and Old Mossy are all this site really needs....the rest of you would make excellent members .....its not so bad on this side of the tracks....where you guys sent me lol

I've thought about it. A lot. I actually rescinded my mod status from all the other Owners.com forums so I could concentrate on just the 2 forums I help out now...
The wife says I spend way too much time on here and woodbarter, but it's not like I just sit around all day on the computer, I do stuff. It's whenever I sit or have a smoke break I'm on here or there....

Mossy has taken over the spammer hammer from us. I think he's going to turn into a flaming hammer of thor soon...

And LES...well...he never sleeps.

The way I see it from my end,,,,,,EVERY member here (including mods) contributes here.

That's why MossbergOwners is the best gun, and more, site on the webz.

Dia beat us....say it right man...like Wilfred does... lol

I've had a "presence" in several internet forums, spanning many years. This one has some of most civil posters I have ever encountered. I think it might be that we are of a similar mindset. There may well be different political viewpoints here, but I think we are generally of the same mindset when it comes to firearm issues. That, sometimes, can be enough. Take care. Tom Worthington

Back