• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

BLM protest, shots fired, officers down

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
At a BLM protest in Dallas Tx, there has been 11 officers down. 4 fatally.

They suspect more than 1 shooter.

5 dead now...one at point blank range, on the ground. It seems that the prediction of an internal war are coming true...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Apparently there were four shooters. That kinda sounds like war, to me. Take care. Tom Worthington

I listened to the press conference from the chief and mayor late last night stating they had taken in at least 4 people, including both males and females.

Also, many people agree that the tactics the murderers used were well coordinated and planned stating they appeared to have set up along the exact route that the protest was going to take.

Watched this unfold in real time...as I was watching FOX NEWS since 7pm Thursday night...crazy damn world we live in !!

RIP: All Dallas Police and Rapid Transit Officers killed in the line of duty...as well as those injured.

All will be kept in our prayers...

Crazy and scary times we live in now.

My thoughts go out to the families of those who died and to those injured.

I hope the those responsible get the worst we can dish out and then some.

Kneejerk political anti-gun action in response to the crisis in 5, 4 , 3.....

God rest these dead fellows in Blue and God bless their families.

And to those of you that bear the Badge, please be strong.

I'm afraid we're going to have a similar situation in Fresno soon. We had a young Mexican guy shot in a possible suicide-by-cop. BUT...

Everybody says this was a nice kid but he was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and the cops were chasing an armed man. They mis-took him for this man, and when he jumped out of his truck in frustration, yelled, "I hate my life!" and made threatening motions at the cops they shot him.

It's reported that one cop gave him the coup de gras as he lie dying, and that someone captured this on YouTube. It was also on the latimes.com site and the guy's name was Dylan Noble. The video is poor and grainy.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...le-fresno-fatal-police-shooting-witness-video

Police have not released the cops body cam yet. They have it under independent investigation but the family is screaming.

Another Mexican guy was shot here yesterday as he backed into his girlfriend with a car attempting to flee and then jammed it in Drive and charged the police. They shot him dead.

Then yesterday a black guy was found running around with a shotgun in a wealthy neighborhood here. He appeared to be a crazy homeless man and nobody was hurt. It's reported he fired the shotgun into the air, possibly in a burglary attempt.

Allegedly he had been hiding out in the trees on the property of a well-to-do Clovis resident.

I turned on the radio now & a well-known black commentator promises "a long hot summer", immediately followed by a Lexus commercial promising the summer of unbridled luxury.

Oh Good Lord, what next?

Crazy and scary times we live in now.

My thoughts go out to the families of those who died and to those injured.

I hope the those responsible get the worst we can dish out and then some.

Kneejerk political anti-gun action in response to the crisis in 5, 4 , 3.....

Yep after the claim about the long hot summer, President Obama promised more gun control

I "liked" your post deog. But what I really wanted to say is I agree with what you said, not necessarily that I like it.

Too many young adults are not being taught morals. Many of us "older" people were taught that there was a right way and a wrong way to do anything. But apparently, those, especially in inner cities it seems, are failing to do so. And it's not just a recent thing either. I could give a lot of references and historical photos of what I am referring to, but don't see any reason to get into it. I believe most of us here already sees and understands that.

I agree John, to me, what it comes down to is a complete lack of learning respect. Newer generations do not have that instilled in them.
And in my eyes, the inner city black community is the one community out of all the different communities in this country that loot, riot, burn and kill each other. And in. NO way do they see BLACK LIVES MATTER as a racist organization.

Yes we are divided, Obama has decided and set back race relations in this country 60 years.

How do you think the relationship between the black community and a LEO'S will be now ?

One of the contributing issue is that we have become a society of tag lines. To many base their understanding and opinions based on headlines and 140 character twitter posts and no longer take the time to research things and find the real issues, truths, lies, etc beyond the headlines. The more technologically advanced society has become it seems the more ignorant we have become of most things. Much of this is media driven but it is also a byproduct of always having stuff force fed, it takes some actual motivation and effort to see beyond the hand feeding you and try to figure out what is really going on. The people themselves need to start questioning things and not take every press release, twitter feed and media headline as truth and law.

The government and the media have become masters at distraction and misinformation. It is no longer possible to differentiate truth and fact from opinion without a lot of effort, and even then it's getting difficult.

Sorry I kind of got off on a tangent but it's all kind of related.

Seems to me BLM is becoming a terrorist organization.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Any organization is only as good as its' members and leadership.

'Nuff said.

I rest my case,

comments in the video are NSFW and probably considered racist, if they hadn't been posted by BLM members. Of course, they get a pass.

I can't believe the Twitter idiots out there promoting heroism for a mass murderer.

I can't believe the media illegally inciting people to destroy.

We have generations of ghetto people who were commonly raised without the benefits of stable parents, real education, polite company, or a clear vision of any future brighter than running some shady rackets and drug deals.

Modern TV merchandising has sold them a scam life. They don't look to reason and study. They're conditioned to the emotional reactions needed to keep them buying lies and scams and cheap fat-food.

These are people without much to lose. They will suffer much from the folly of blood lust.

Back