• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Cold Steel

Done deal. I'll get it packaged and sent off to him in a couple of days. Again LES thanks for the lead. As I told him knowing me I'll probably get another one and have it cerakoted as well but do the original kydex direction I was initially leaning towards. I'll make sure this time the guy doing the cerakoting gets the color scheme correctly. My friend says it would be cheaper for me to just stick to boring black. Nope can't do it lol.

Damnit I know Cold Steel also has a bolo machete I've been eyeballing ................ must resist temptation. Easier said than done.

Glad to help and that you guys worked it out. I'm really looking forward to seeing what he comes up with.

...not to add to your temptation, but have you seen their Kopis machete? That thing is one bad @$$ lookin piece of steel that I may have to buy just for the hell of it...

I see their machete line is mostly 2mm-thick blade material. Would and of you owners like to see them a little bit thicker?

Thicker would be nice. However at least with the Gladius I don't consider it a machete but more of a true stabbing sword and its more than adequate for that task.

I finally got it mailed off to diyguy this morning. It will be nice to see what he comes up with.

Back