• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

CZ

IMG_1275_zps60c8806e.jpg

Yep, cool one huh?. Got another one I had for a while, od/black oregon state outline III% in the middle ..I'll post it some time. that one was given to me by good friends

At least you have free shipping, that’s usually what stops me from ordering small stuff

I have been kicking around the idea or getting a P-01 for a long time now. I always end up buying something else instead. This thread and that killer looking SP-01 is making me want one again.

the P-01 is what lead me to the SP-01....good luck finding any now

The CZ's that were around held out here for a while because everyone and thier sheep wanted to over pay for plastic guns......then the CZ went. Completely 180 of what it should have been.....but hey if a person an internet operator the CZ isn’t for them anyway....they were filling a number of military contracts before the big panic grab so they were very slim pickings, now I dont even know where they stand.....

OK thanks,

The 97B comes in both finishes, but the only images I can find of it are blued. I figured yours was the poly, but just wanted to make sure. It's a great looking finish and is the way I wanna go with the 97B...

I've been pretty busy the last few weeks but in my travels I managed to snag one up. Its not the SP01 I wanted but I'm pretty happy with it none the less and I didn't have to pay much for it.
20130319_083235_zps4a0320ec.jpg

20130319_083247_zpsba15bd78.jpg

20130319_083257_zps2baa4038.jpg

I ordered different grips for it as well. Not a fan of the finger groves the last owner put on it. So if anybody wants it let me know. Now all I need is some 9mm

Re: CZ75B 9mm?????

MossLvR said:
I am thinking of purchasing a CZ 75B Duo Tone handgun in 9mm.
It will be my first handgun owned. Any advice, good or bad, is welcome.

dsc1144.jpg
If you are looking to buy a 9mm pistol this site is a great place to start:
http://www.best9mm.com/
Check the gun in #1 - has been for some time!
They recently expanded from top 25 up to 32 - that many good 9s on the market, I guess!!

Thanks, I'll get to shoot it one day maybe. I'm already loving it after just dry firing it alot and taking it apart to clean it :)

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!!!!!

Joe57!!!!!!!!!!

That's a really sweet 75B. You'll never regret it, I promise you! You got a truly great pistol there.

If the grips are coming off and are available for me to acquire, what do you want for them???

Thanks,

Dave

Dave, PM sent

Got a hold of 500 rounds of Lawman for regular retail price today so range time soon.

Oh yeah CZ Custom had 17 round mags in stock as of this morning if anybody needs some. I just ordered an extra. Also ordered some wood grips, something about wood grips on a steel frame is just sexy to me.

Dave, PM sent

Also ordered some wood grips, something about wood grips on a steel frame is just sexy to me.

My duty sidearm is a 1911 with checkered rosewood (no diamond) grip panels for the very same reason. The public needs to see a steel and wood gun openly on somebody's hip now and then, not that plastic fantastic stuff all the time! The WWII and Korea and Vietnam generation especially appreciates seeing it, but there are lots of yoots who also notice and say that they approve.

I get TONS of compliments (or at least "looks") too!

Back