• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

CZ

I was in a big LGS today. My budget was at the primer level (and some weighted bass work hooks) BUT I was fondling the CZs. This is a good shop but it is in rural MO and one might not expect to find CZs there - wrong. Good is good, eh?!

I like this site and the CZs get proper respect - - someday after the 1911, the pistol carbine...
http://www.best9mm.com/

Good news is I'm buying primers every visit. They are fat on Winchester Sp and Lp now and so am I.

Joe57 said:
So I may have an opportunity to pick up a CZ 75 Masada SC. I didn't know I wanted it until I saw it..
Would be cool, not an everyday 75…..post some pics when you get it.

Well to follow up, that guy flaked on me unfortunately.

However some fresh pics of the new HiViz sights that were going to go on the SC:

I hope my wife never sees these pics. That may or may not be the kitchen table while shes out of town.

,,,,nice pistol.........isn't that what all kitchen tables are for!!! :)

Since I was posting on the milsurp thread heres one of the two CZ's I've owned in the past. CZ52, a real classic.

God I loved this thing. Sometimes I really regret letting this one go but at the time I was young and stupid. 7.62x25 is one zippy lil mother you know what. I swear this thing would kick brass 20 yards sometimes. It was always fun policing the damn things after shooting this one :D

I had a CZ82 as well but never got a photograph of that one. I could see myself maybe one day picking up another one.

Until recently I hadn't posted here in quite a while. Before I had been hoping to acquire a CZ 75 B in polished stainless but hadn't been successful and still haven't. I'd put a regular CZ 75 B in black polycoat on backorder at an internet gun store but after waiting more than two months I got impatient and instead bought a CZ 75 Compact from a different internet gun store. Now I'm glad I did cuz I just love this little shooter. It gobbles any ammo I feed 'er but I keep it loaded with Ranger T-Series 124 grain +P hollow points in between trips to the range. I don't yet have a concealed handgun permit so I don't carry it but I won't hesitate to do so once I have my CHL, it's a little larger than a lot of compacts but boy oh boy does she shoot!

130315_121609_zps38504147.jpg

15e065ea-f950-4cec-a4a3-d74e82583272_zps3f6595b0.jpg

I love it......I really wanted a CZ 2075 RAMI to conceal but gave up , harder to find than my SP-01 Tactical......I really wanted a 10mm auto as well so ended up getting a G29 to cc

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIK6cFPevmE[/youtube]

I would sell guns to get one......probably wont be from the factory but a 10mm 97b gives my a big time chub

oli700 said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIK6cFPevmE[/youtube]

I would sell guns to get one......probably wont be from the factory but a 10mm 97b gives my a big time chub

I would have to seek medical attention, because it would last for more than four hours......

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
:shock: OOOOOooooh, now we're talkin...

Hmmm.....I know you're talking bout olis post... but....it seems as though you like nitesites post.....

:lol: :lol:

ripjack13 said:
LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
:shock: OOOOOooooh, now we're talkin...

Hmmm.....I know you're talking bout olis post... but....it seems as though you like nitesites post.....

:lol: :lol:

Yeah, unfortunately nite posted his reply as I was typing... :lol:

Re: Oh, My God.... Somebody jump.

The quantity you requested (1) is not currently in stock.

Rats.

Back