• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

CZ

I just spent the last two hours trying to figure out how much money and trade bait it will take me to get one of those. Damn you. I mean it, Brother. You suck :x But I'm thrilled you have it. It's awesome!

Oli, want to know a secret that I keep (or kept until now)?

In my active shooter bag (which I maintain within feet of me 24-hrs a day) I have a CZ clone 17+1 9mm pistol almost exactly like yours minus the light rail. I carry a pretty expensive 1911 in uniform and off duty but if the world explodes I want, and have ready, a pistol almost as good as yours.

uzi_eagle_1.jpg

Yep, they are THAT good. :!:

thanks guys.

Nite, I wouldn’t have picked up that first CZ if you didn’t ask me to so you have no one to blame but yourself.....lol. I was interested but probably wouldn’t have picked up that P-01 the day I was looking at the Berettas.....I have had it in my hand all night till bed last night dry firing, this morning, lunch time, break time...my thumbs are raw. We got out of training early today so I am off to buy 500 small pistol primers.I grabbed my Sigma today ....I like that gun's grip but now it feels like I am holding a squirt gun....one of those old leaky kind.

For pure kewl factor you ought to get, or fab up, a pistol lanyard!

pistollanyard.jpg

I so want a pistol just like yours.............. :geek:

Damascus juast called me......they have some in stock. I told them I actually found one so they are going to move on to others on the wait list. They arent going to list them untill they exhaust the wait list but he thinks at least 2 or 3 should make it to the web page for order.....this might be the only chance to get one before May.

Call or keep an eye on this listing
http://www.damascusgunshop.com/shop/pis ... od_11.html

I thought about a lanyard...like an iron curtain type military lanyard.
I need to decide on a holster….probably a Comp-Tac paddle…..dont want to spend 180 on leather as much as the gun deserves it….lol

great looking cz oli. i reallly really like that one....

in my quest to find a spot on your couch, :lol: i found this site that has great looking grips, if you feel the need to change em up.

http://www.czgrips.us/

Hey dude I got a entire room you can crash in....I know you are a wood guy and nothing beats the looks but the rubber grips are phenomenal.

Here are some pages out of the manual....I think they get a little bigger if you click em

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0713.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0710.jpg

oli700 said:
Hey dude I got a entire room you can crash in....I know you are a wood guy and nothing beats the looks but the rubber grips are phenomenal.

:cool:
Funny you mention this...I actually just picked up some rubber stock from North Coast Knives to make some grips out of them. I wanted to see what kind they had to offer...Hopefully it comes out decent....

A whole room!? nice, but I only need a 24"x72" spot and I'm good to go. :lol:

oli700 said:
so you wouldnt have a problem with prison...thats a plus

Ha! Not for me...I'm a good boy. That comes from living in a rehearsal studio in Cali when I was in my 20's. I could sleep anywhere.

oli700 said:
I grabbed my Sigma today ....I like that gun's grip but now it feels like I am holding a squirt gun....one of those old leaky kind.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Now that's funny!
It is hard to beat an all steel handgun, it let's you know you are actually holding something.

Going to test a few kinds of ammo tomorrow including some hard cast 124gr I loaded today. If I don’t suck I'll post some results :lol:

IMG_0717.jpg

IMG_0718.jpg

Great pick of all the brass! I set it as my wallpaper on my phone....thanx.

Edit...omg. it looks so ******* cool on there!

Back