What's new
Mossberg Owners

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Firearm Photo Gallery

Re: Tactical toys

those 5.7's are smoking little bullets.I've shot an AR with a 5.7 upper....fun

Dang... Pretty cool!

On the Rugers, I was carryin my 1911 at a gunshow and a guy approached me with a stainless model with a fluted barrel. Beatiful gun, real good lookin... He wanted to trade even for the 1911, but I couldnt do it. It had a rail but no target sights, but I've been thinkin of it off and on ever since.

those are real nice...I probably wouldnt have made the trade either. Depending on the Ruger it could have been a fair swap but nah

PaperShooter said:
I never heard of a government model oli do tell
I want to say they were at one time made for the Army shooting team…..and a training pistol in the Army, if I remember correctly

SHOOTER13 ?

PaperShooter said:
I would have to assume that the government models are pretty rare, how did you come across that?

My Grandpa gave it to me when I was about 15, I've never seen another one. Dont know where he picked it up but he had alot of gun and millitary contacts.

Here are a couple more of mine that could be purely considered 'range toys'...

Remy 597 AAC-SD .22lr

Walther P22

Re: Put my new kicklite on

Thanks for all the comments. nasa really like the fit and how it feels holding it. Going try and get out this week some time to shoot it. Thanks for all the help on the forend. Has any one seen the "zombie hunter" kitlite stock yet? Came across it last night looking at forends.

It shoots very good, I was thinking about getting a micro red dot for it but now that I have it sighted in I'm not sure. I really like it, I too got mine from a grandparent. When my grandma passed away we found it in her house. Nobody wanted anything to do with it except me. It was in rough shape from sitting in a holster. I painted the grip frame and installed the Pac-Lite to bring it back

Plinkster

I have an old but in perfect shape 46 mb from my dad which is too heavy for my girls to shoot so I picked up this plinkster. when I ever pick up a new pieces of sporting equipment I always photograph it so I just thought I would share the photo. My girls and I love to shoot it, and news years day we had to put 400 rounds through it.

Attachments

• final.jpg
    final.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 338
Re: Plinkster

VERY NICE!

I love that stock. Beautiful photo too.

...welcome aboard by the way. Be sure to stop by the New Member section and introduce yourself to the crowd.

Re: Plinkster

Welcome!
Plinksters are a fun little plinker..er uh, Yeah you get the idea, My daughter likes hers.
Have fun