• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

FN Herstal

65997e444a75079e720050ee305f3c9c.jpg

Hey guy's.... I took this off a flat dark earth handgun i had and figured I'd put it on my FNS 40 ... Honestly do you all think it looks funny on a bitone gun ?

You'd get more honest answers if you ask these questions.

Does this skirt make my butt look big?

Which blouse matches these pumps the best?

I think it will be dark enough when in use that no one will notice... ;)

Well, if you really want to know, it reminds me of some kind of beetle clinging to the gun... :D

Sign/sticker seen in the back window of a pickup truck (with an outline of Nobama below): "Does this ass make my truck look big?" :)

Thanks for your honest opinion bobster....I agree it will be too dark to notice...and do see the Beatle resemblance haha ..... I guess it is better suited on my FNS then in my garage until i buy another fde gun ....

Update ..... got a black railmaster flashlight in route.... the " beetle clinging to the gun " hot to me....lol ... ill post a pic when it gets here

I wouldn't be caught dead making such an obvious fashion faux pas.

My TLR-1s are just black, but that has NEVER been a factor during some very "entertaining" engagements with a handgun or AR-15.

Color it mauve or mustard or lavender for all we care.

Sorry I'm late....

Rhinoceros-beetle_zpsd2a4a14e.jpg

In all honesty tattoo...it looks just fine !!

Oh man, something just went over my head.....don't know about the Beatle thing

Back