• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Glock

My EDC...

GLOCK30SF-1-2.jpg

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
nitesite said:
The window is, I believe, a new cut that works with the Ambi mag release on the Gen 4 guns.

We have a winner!!! :D

I assume that means these are the new Gen 4 mags? Most of my mags were bought loose w/ no packaging. I love Glock mags though. $25 bucks for a new one if you shop around. Hard to beat when you consider the mags for my P250's go for up to $60.

Shooter, nice G30SF. I had an early one without the rail and it was a pussycat to shoot with the dual recoil spring. I want another but have a hard time justifying it when my Sig P250C .45 is dimensionally almost identical. :(

DSCF5899.jpg

Not my photo, internet photo.

tcecil88 said:
I assume that means these are the new Gen 4 mags? Most of my mags were bought loose w/ no packaging. I love Glock mags though. $25 bucks for a new one if you shop around. Hard to beat when you consider the mags for my P250's go for up to $60.

The only real difference between the Gen 3/4 mags are that the newer Gen 4 mags will have a cut-out on both sides to accommodate the reversible mag release. The little window with exposed metal is found on both Gen 3 and Gen 4 mags but I'm not sure what purpose it serves.

I am seriously considering converting my Gen2 G21 to a Longslide. I have always wanted a Longslide 1911 but could never afford one. Then I saw Lone Wolf's Longslide for the G21. I contacted them and they responded quickly saying it would fit the Gen 2. I have never seen a Longslide G21, just the G17L and the G24.
Any of the reloaders have any idea about velocity gains? Any opinions about the project? My G21 is not my EDC so I feel comfortable playing around with it and modding the crap out of it. :)

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Looks like a fun project. I'll be watching for updates...

Ditto!

I've looked at the .50GI conversions as well. So many options so little cash. LOL

MikeD said:
LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Looks like a fun project. I'll be watching for updates...

Ditto!

I've looked at the .50GI conversions as well. So many options so little cash. LOL

I looked into the .50GI as well, $500! I'll buy another whole gun! :D

a6cd0a78-4a85-da73.jpg

OD G23 3rd gen 2010 w/ grip tape; FDE 4th Gen G19 serial number #**35!; 4th gen G19 with tlr 1, grip force adapter, undercut trigger guard, Ameripro Operator sights. All of them shoot like they are supposed to and I want more.
Sent from my iPhone 5

WOW! More than I have by far. I have no hesitation buying used and LEO trade ins - very affordable. I just started looking for G17/34s as my NIB G34 (G3) arrives Monday. Of course I'm shooting IDPA Sat. With my G22 that I started with. I'll be ready with the 34 for the June match!! Woot. :D

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
:shock: Oooooooh, NICE!

You really should look into picking up some extra mags though... :lol:
:lol:

Do you remember the ban?, when the "hi cap" glock mags went for over $150.00 a mag. When the ban died I went on a glock mag buying spree.

mingaa said:
WOW! More than I have by far. I have no hesitation buying used and LEO trade ins - very affordable. I just started looking for G17/34s as my NIB G34 (G3) arrives Monday. Of course I'm shooting IDPA Sat. With my G22 that I started with. I'll be ready with the 34 for the June match!! Woot. :D

I think I have 45 mags between 3 glocks. I think I'm at a point where I'm done. That's until I buy another glock.

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
...or you find a good deal on more mags... :lol:

;)

But, I just got my 590a1 and now I caught a bug for knives...any extra cash is going to my new toys.
It's cool though when I go to the range...no need for loading up my mags.

I'm the same way.

When you pay by the hour, it's always good to spend more time shoot'n that reloading.

Back