• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

I am having a real hard time understanding the destruction of all of these historic monuments and statues.

What people are saying is, "only by the destruction of things I hate will I feel better, and be able to exist unafraid in a world where I am oppressed by the knowledge of what has gone before." Or some such BS.

This is not about of microaggressions of racism or oppression. This is about fears which turn to phobias which turn to violence.

Can't we get Dr. Phil or somebody with half a brain on this problem?

These phobias may lead to mass destruction if allowed to perpetuate.

Unfortunately we have a whole lot of folks in this country who have never really had a job of any significance.

They don't have real training, they don't have real motivation, they don't have real ambition and they don't see real good reasons to be rational about things they don't like.

We've got the media screaming like Chicken Little about every minor thing, which in these situations is exactly the same as someone screaming fire in a crowded theater.

They're screaming riot at an agitated population. They do it by showing a lot of videos of rioting where they never criticize the rioters. This of course is the same as an endorsement. That's what they just told us about Trump right? If you didn't criticize the Nazis it's the same as an endorsement?

Well the media endorses rioting, and then need to be taken to task for this.

Good Morning, M'bergers.

14-.jpg

[I'm sure your day will be a lot better.]

Good evening you guys.
Yes I'm cheating right now...

I'm trying to get back up to the lake and I spent the morn working on the boat and the boat trailer and then I took my wife to the movies.

I did some smoked sausages and a pork loin on the Weber Smokey Mountain yesterday. We had some fresh picked sweet corn and barbecued pork sandwiches on garlic and herb bread for dinner.

Now I'm kicking back with a cold adult beverage while a crew (probably of illegal immigrants) cuts my lawn and trims the bushes.

Oh, Life is good my friends, Life is good. ;)

G'mownin' Buds.
Like Cadd, I got to cheat a little bit, too. I got a meeting in the AM so I am not making it past midnight. Tuff!

2-4.jpg

Hey scoop I'm shopping on the internet here trying to convince myself it's time to buy that combination MIG-TIG welder.

I've been putting this off for so long telling myself, "Oh, I don't have the money this week..."

This is BS and the real problem is I don't want to crawl through the attic and run new wiring to get 220 out to my work area and I know I won't be satisfied with a 110 Volt Welder.

Good morning Mossbergers. I am in central Missouri this morning and it's a beautiful day.

I am attending a funeral for an uncle. Afterwards I'll be heading back to Oklahoma. I am meeting Marilyn at the lake. We'll spend the weekend there.

Have a great day and be safe.

Good morning fellow leadslingers.

I generally stay home on Labor Day weekend. Everything is too busy and crowded for me to want to bother going out, so I'm going to stay home and clean up my patio and finish rebuilding my electric trolling motors.

If I get that done, my motorcycle is still waiting to get a new clutch.

Good morning all ! Its already a muggy day down here in south Bama. I will spent my saturday in the LZ Boy snacking on chicken wings and watching as many college games as possible in peace. Im predicting a 12 hour marathon from 11 to 11. I hope each of you and yours have a fabulous day.

Good morning to all you Good morning readers!

Good morning friends.

Well I finished rebuilding my navigator trolling motor and tested it last night on 24 volts. It was as quiet and smooth as a brand new motor because I spent some time fitting up the new brushes.

Brushes for these motors were not available and I bought some larger ones and cut them down to fit.

20170831_190146_resized.jpg

The brush shown installed is still way too long. I just cut these with a hacksaw blade and shaped them with sandpaper. It's a dirty business but very simple to do.

Hopefully I got the motor sealed up perfectly waterproof.

Anyhow today I intend to start working on the new mount for these motors and I will put them back on the boat. This will double cruising power, plus I have the front trolling motor for extreme Close Quarters maneuverability.

Back