• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning Mossy burgers.

Well I had to Chisel a bracket off the stern of my boat and relocate it.

There was a lot of late-night sanding and painting.

Right now I'm relaxing with a cup of tea and I'm going to take my wife to the movie in a bit. Too hot to work now.

1504463036750732638130.jpg

Good Afternoon Mossberg Forum !!

...and my buddies Elbert and Scoop !!

Good "not quite morning anymore."

I've been out here messing with my awning and working on my boat motor setup. My wife is asking to go shooting again, but I need to get her out there earlier.

Well right now the thermometer is 1 degrees hotter than the picture shown above so no need to post a new pic.

It's not quite so bad where I'm sitting right here in the shade of my boat canopy in the breezeway.

My beautiful wife has been doing housework all morning, and I've been mostly sitting on my butt drinking tea, and playing with my multitude of metal toys.

I got to get my butt up and go fix lunch now.

Good Morning Moss Buds.

I spent the last hour trying to log in to my mobile carrier to manage my accounts. I said they changed their login system to use email+pw instead of phone#+pin. So I went thru many tries and each time it said they didn't recognize the pin as valid to connect the phones to my account!!!!!!!!

After trying 2 different browsers, it finally dawned on me. For some reason I had been connected to their system at .au instead of .com

I bet those damned Aussies had a good laugh at me. [You know... There was a time I really knew what I was doing with this crap... it was my job.] :brick:

[ dn ǝpıs ʇɥbıɹ ɹǝʇndɯoɔ sıɥ uɹnʇ oʇ spǝǝu dooɔs ]

I have a .net and several times I have tried to login as a .com.

It never works! :mad:

Good morning to Mossberg Forum. We drove home yesterday . The weather at the lake was very nice all weekend. We did not take the boat out. We never do during the three big holidays.

I did ride the Nomad each day and an airplane ride one day. We had a good time but I was ready to come home.

I hope you all have a great day.

Good almost-morning (PDT)
Today was tree pruning day and I had a crew out here with a grinder and chainsaws and ladders for 4 hours.

Tomorrow is designated as fishing day. I had better get to sleep if I want to get up early.

Good morning Mossberg owners and lovers.

Sunny skies and 53 this morning in Tulsa. We'll be heading back to the lake tomorrow, I think. If not I'll go to the gun show in town this weekend. If we do go, maybe I'll drive back into town and go to the show anyway.

I hope you have a great day and stay vigilant.

Good morning Mossberg owners. Sunny skies and 58 and no wind. The high temps the next 3 days should be mid 80s under fair skies. It's going to be a beauty of a weekend.

Good morning Mossberg Buddies. Thursday was a gorgeous day for boating.

Here's few photos from Huntington Lake yesterday:

20170908_074817_resized.jpg 20170908_080944_resized.jpg 20170907_142224_resized.jpg as you can see the lake was completely full up to the spillways .

Good morning to Meanie and EG and Shooty and CQ and DJ and Rip and all the other morning visitors.

I moved out of FL over 40 years ago, and now I have to contemplate hurricane evac from E TN? There is something wrong with this.

upload_2017-9-9_0-22-57.jpeg

Back