• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Gun Control Super Bowl Ad

My wife said the same thing yesterday Rip.

I want to get good and buzzed, but not drunk enough to shoot my TV....somewhere in there is the happy medium I seek.

carbinemike said:
areas named from before the Revolution. Places like Prince George's County.
how cool is that, I want to see that stuff in a bad way.....the town I live in was made a town in 1911...something here before 1900 is OLD lol. When you put it in perspective it is still the wild west in many many arias out here still lol …..100 years ago people damn near lived wild out here….wild and free , that’s the way we like it

I was just rewinding my dvr trying to see it...I can't find it....

I knew I didn't remember seeing one, but in all honesty, I'm on so much medication right now I was exactly "focused" during the game.

Gentlemen,

I am of the belief that the furvor behind the administration's push for more gun control is beginning to fade. There is FAR more public outcry against new legislation than there is for it at this point and the powers that be are realizing that they are up against some serious opposition not only from the public, but from the voting body in the legislature. I think they are back-peddling and launching a Super Bowl ad would keep the issue fresh in the minds of the public. They're in damage control mode right now and are wanting the debate to fade away so they won't loose face when their bills get voted down...

I agree L.E.S., they are smart enough to realize that a backlash is coming........well, some of them are. You do have some die-hards that really do believe the BS that they spew forth and I don't see them shutting up anytime soon. As much as a relief it was to hear Harry Reid say he wouldn't bring Feinsteins bill to the floor for a vote part of me wishes he would, just so it could get voted down and she would see that not everyone thinks like she does.

I hope your right, my best friend feels this way. I’m suspect...of course
He wants to point and laugh at all the people buying at inflated prices in a bad way…..I want to see the white house tuck tail….then I want to point and laugh

I believe it was only going to air in the DC area. I'll look into that more later.

Well then who cares......easy to preach to the choir and a bunch of gang bangers who own illegal gun anyway….wow ballsy move, I am not impressed, shows their cowardly ways. This encourages me to further prod them….

oli700 said:
I hope your right, my best friend feels this way. I’m suspect...of course
He wants to point and laugh at all the people buying at inflated prices in a bad way…..I want to see the white house tuck tail….then I want to point and laugh

Trust me oli,

I want to belive this is the reason but that's the positive, optimistic part of my nature. It's the bright hopeful me. My other side, the darker, cynical me feels that the administration is backing off for different reasons.

Theory two is that the administration wants the issue removed from the public spot light not so the sheep will become more complacent, but so WE will. This change in tact is to lull us into a false sense of comfort and security, thinking our voices have already been heard and that our rights are safe from further violation.

This is far more dangerous than an outright assault and is why we must keep up the fight on our end. We can't let a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel turn out to be a train bearing down on us. We cannot rest on hope and must turn our cries for justice into an all out roar as we demand satisfaction from those that represent our vote. More calls must be made, more letters must be sent, and more free men and women must gather on the steps of their state capitols.

When the front line has regressed it is not time to rest, but time to push harder to ensure victory...

Please by all means....prod away.....

Never stop fighting for what you believe in, because the opposition certainly won't. They may become less obvious but no less dangerous.

All it will take is another Newtown and it could be all over.

MikeD said:
All it will take is another Newtown and it could be all over.

Although slightly different, I said this will happen again before its all over....a counter massacre , I know sick but I will gladly say I was wrong if it don’t happen.

The Gov will appear weak at the to give us a false sense of security….it an old tactic, ask Sun Tzu

Back